Keppler Bradley Crevass Moraine Trails?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Keppler Bradley Crevass Moraine Trails?

Seems evey that when I venture north to the K-B C-M trails I end up lost into some farmer's field with a lot of rusty farm implements.... does anyone know if there is a map of these trails??
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

KepBradCrevMo GPS trails

Try this; it's a bit old (before sewer line, new MEA powerline, monitoring well trail and Mooseberry Mesa went in) but is otherwise accurate. Also doesn't include some of the trails off the Long Lake connector trail that run east west, but it will help ya navigate around all the little lakes and big fields.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Beware that any trail marked with an "N" was a proposed trail, and doesn't exist (ie., KN-1, etc).

mtbr member

thank you - I'll check it out tommarow!

thanks!
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

FatBike Fiend

If you weren't lost enough already...

Here's a map for the Mooseberry Mesa Trail. It's the one in black, the blue lines are the CrevMo trails nearby and the new monitor well trail that connects to the lower end of Mooseberry. VMBaH's new loop trail isn't on there yet but you can ride what we started by taking a right off the ridgetop trail down the north side of the ridge. And while you're out there, would you mind finishing that up for us? My back's a little sore right now.
    Owner, Trailwerx Trails Contracting
    Palmer, Alaska
    www.trailwerx.com

mtbr member

Darn

Mark -

I wish I'd had that Mooseberry mesa tip - still it was an awesome afternoon of boldly exploring the trails with the maps singletrack so kindly provided - used em all! The mosquitos were very motivational - glad I didn't flat!

See ya at the next trail work party

Members who have read this thread: 0