I'm here!- Mtbr.com

Thread: I'm here!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

I'm here!

I posted a while ago about wether or not to bring my Yeti....I've been here for a week or two now and I'm really glad that I brought it! I have ridden some of the hillside stuff and a few miles of Reserection pass, but I am getting tired of riding alone. Especially when everyone I talk to has a story about how someone got mauled by a bear just over the ridge last year....So if anyone is going for a ride in the next few days PM me and lets go ride! on a side note I don't really have regular internet access....so if you know of anywhere i can poach some, let me know.

Ologist
    Riding in groups is better, however, to alleviate your fears there has only been 1 biker mauled by a bear in AK and it was on a salmon stream in the middle of the night. Not to say don't be vigilante, it is just not a widespread issue. Make noise on the trail - let your presence be known.

That being said - pm me and maybe we can put something together.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Not to invite myself or anything, but if you guys are planning a ride, mind if I come along?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I am going to be riding every all week so if interested send me a PM. Would love to get a group togehter for some gravity oriented shuttles one night this week as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0