im about to go insane.- Mtbr.com
    i drink shower water

im about to go insane.

i just got back to Eagle River from Colorado, is there no downhill/FR in this town? i went and scoped some places i thought might be good but i was wrong. some one PLEASE fill me in. there has to something. if not in eagle river then where? i just want to ride my bike.
    Prison is hard, everything else is easy

Jun 2006
    there isn't shlt. just go find a steep hiking trial, hike it, and rail it like pamela andersons valley. there is also a lame little trail near the bottom of the road that goes upto alpenglow. you can go pretty fast, but involvles no skill, and isnt really that fun. somebody needs to build jumps up there. besides finding hiking trails that you can ride on, you should just go and build stuff. like at the gravel pit across from valley feed me and a buddy just built like a little 10 foot drop. its off a vertical cliff and has a really steep landing, so the most you could get out if it is maybe 15 feet. we were thinking of building a booter off the top of that grassy hill next to the eagle river bridge. basicly, you just gotta go find a good place and get to diggin and raking.

the cops have [email protected]#ed at me and my friend travis .... like about 15-20 times for building jumps and trails in view of any road that the nasty old Kun+$ that live here can see from their grocery-gettin-pickup trucks. so there you have eagle river. you could also hit the sandy cliffs around kincaid park.. or the (secret) jumps that every 10 year old knows about. anchorage is entertaining but costs alot of gas to get out there. but thats by far gonna be your best bet.

Jun 2006
    if you have a really good idea for a really good trail or drop er something pm me, because i will be waiting for my new fork for like 2 more weeks, and diggin in dirt is all i gots to do.

Members who have read this thread: 0