Happy Father's Day- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there. In true dad spirit I was up at 0715 this morning feeding the little one after a long night last night. Nothing like hearing dadadada to wake you up. Enjoy your rides today. I'll be in Eagle River most of the day. As I don't know of any trails up there I may be stuck to just tootin along on the road. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Mike

ravingbikefiend
    Apr 2006
    My Father's day started by my daughters bringing me breakfast in bed and with what looks like a very wet day we're gonna just hang out and go see a movie, cruise by the bike shop, and do whatever makes us happy.

My 7 year old calls these "father/daughter" days and if it was nice we'd be spending the day at the park.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day whether one is a dad or has a dad.
    I ride with 65'er...he's a mountain goat....But then again, we need to throw him in the mud and pack his pockets with lead shot before a scale will read him. - Psycho Mike

-Environmental stickers don't mean shite when they are stuck to CARS!-

May 2007
    I got dropped off at the Glen Alps trailhead and headed downhill along powerline trail. Thank goodness I wasn't going to have to ride back up, because that was about 2000 ft down to the river crossing. Then uphill to bypass the big old ravine and a left turn on some very rooty path -- six inches of mud -- almost endo! Sidewall flat on the tubeless. Damn it. Shoe full of mud. Walk, walk, walk. Figure out how to get the tire reinflated (I'm an idiot, obviously). Pop out at Campbell Airstrip road -- head down hill, get picked up near the Botanical Garden. Not a bad ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0