This guy on CL has been cracking me up- Mtbr.com
    HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004

This guy on CL has been cracking me up

Week after week this guy has a crazy ad like this trying to sell his Hard Rock...

"Will nego a little, i like pc or laptops...umm this bike has been thru some advanced athletic manuevers! helo drop, glacier hopping. I, relpaced the "bottom bracket bearings" in 05'; has the top of the line bearings for a smooth crank + minus 40 degree lube installed. has thorn proof tubes,+ liners for never go flat dude! will not! brakes ready for harder pulls, shocks are excellent, elongated & adjustable! silver/chrome red, black...has some gravel mountain chip marks, however the unit is kick amped will do mid-air flips dudes! CONTACT MRVINCENT 1ST OWNER @: XXX-XXXX...I WANT THIS SOLD NOW...I'M INTO MY BOWFLEX!"

Buy it, dude!

Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
    Gotta be a scam.
    "Have a bright buisness day"
    what a chode
    .....cheatin' life, and peelin' out on the lawn.........
    -Sage Francis

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004
    I don't know if it's the same bike, but the list price changes constantly...$431 then $342, $371 and now $390. He wasn't kidding when he said it was an investment. I guess he's setting his price by Specialized's stock, the DOW or something.

We better not make fun of him anymore though, because he's way into his Bowflex!

Thanks, my boss has been gone a couple days and I haven't heard the word chode lately(one of his favorites.)

Members who have read this thread: 0