Group Ride, Fat Bike Demos, and Break Up Festival, St. Patty's Weekend in Seward.- Mtbr.com
    Jan 2011

Group Ride, Fat Bike Demos, and Break Up Festival, St. Patty's Weekend in Seward.

I just rode to Exit Glacier yesterday and the only sign of life i saw was one dog sled in 2 hours. Just saying it might be a good time to get out of anchorage, ER, the valley, or soldotna and come on down and see what makes Seward, Soweird.

Its our 2nd Annual Spring Break Up Festival!! With a parade, live music, pub crawl. Plus, ditch your family at the Sealife center (half price admission!!) while you go ride fat bikes with Seward Adventure Co. and then go to the homebrew competition.

Check out: Seward Alaska Event and Activity announcements and special offers by Seward Merchant Association 01/26/11

lost lake:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6NxgTAc_zNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Guided Mt. Bike Tours on Alaska's Kenai Peninsula
    www.sewardbiketours.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Sounds fun

Karl,

The festival sounds like fun. I'll see if we can make it. And we hope you can bring a posse of Sewarders to do our Homer Epic 100k.

Homer Epic 100k — Kachemak Nordic Ski Club

Enjoy this weather

Pat

Jan 2011
    I'd really like to go and will pass the word on this side of the icefield.
    Guided Mt. Bike Tours on Alaska's Kenai Peninsula
    www.sewardbiketours.com

Members who have read this thread: 0