Frigid Revision for 2/23- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Frigid Revision for 2/23

We will meet at Goose lake as planned, however, we will have a trail ride that will be as follows: Goose lake to The Tour Trail past the rust iron bridge, right on to View Point, from View Point, turn left on to the Speed Way Single Track ride down to Moose Meadow turn right and ride to Rovers turn left on Rovers ride to the rusty bridge and then back to Goose and a sip a cold adult beverage !

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Did I miss something? I wasn't able to make the ride but dropped by the Goose Lake parking lot around 9:30 and not a soul was to be found. No burn barrel, no grill, no Rio. I did notice that another event was going on at the Paddle Boat cafe. Last time events coincided there were a couple of leery parents hanging around....did the Frigid Bits tailgate get shut down? I had to go find beer and brats elsewhere

Grillin' & Chillin'

Automobiles Suck!!

Sorry man. I couldn't make it last night, so I'm not sure what happened. I think Thirstywork was pressed for time too, and knowing I wasn't going to get there either because of me working on my truck, he probably didn't bring the FBBB. I'm guessing they ran the race, but skeedaddled afterwards.

I guess the only good news is that I did get my truck running, but it's still up on blocks with a flat tire. So I will have to finish that up today.
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

A First ! A Cold Frigid Bits Burn Barrel !!!!!!!

Four riders rrived to ride, Greg, 1:05 and Phil 1:25, Steve who rode with Ted but Steve who was the social group along with Ted, however Steve, came back and Ted was still out when we left for the night which was around 9 PM ish.
    Manny and Sean showed up just when Greg finished and I cant remember when Mesotony arrived. Mat also showed up right after the start . Phil left to ride some more and then went home shortly after he finished. Then, Manny and Sean had to scramble to the airport so Sean could grab his flight to New Jersey. I decided that with such a pitiful showing of riders and no Grillzilla it would be way to much bother to light the barrel. Those of us that stuck around swilled some beers and chatted but eventually we loaded up the barrel all sauntered off around 9 PM. The 3 riders said they fun and that is what its all about for me; regardless of how many or few that show up to ride !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMonkee
    Did I miss something? I wasn't able to make the ride but dropped by the Goose Lake parking lot around 9:30 and not a soul was to be found. No burn barrel, no grill, no Rio. I did notice that another event was going on at the Paddle Boat cafe. Last time events coincided there were a couple of leery parents hanging around....did the Frigid Bits tailgate get shut down? I had to go find beer and brats elsewhere
    Last edited by rio; 02-24-2008 at 12:37 PM.

is buachail foighneach me
    back in new jersey now, here are the few pictures i took while physically 'preparing' myself for flight:

tron arrived a little bit late...

greg takes the cake.

phil rolls in.

the frigid bits frigid barrel...

Members who have read this thread: 0