Frigid NODS Update 12/8 1600hrs- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Frigid NODS Update 12/8 1600hrs

Well, after riding part of the course with Grill Meister this afternoon, and you have to realize the between GM and I , we have bullzullions and bullzulions of saddle time on mt. bikes; I wondered out loud to GM if I should invoke my little known but universally recognized but seldom talked about in public, the Frigid Bits Chamois Shredder Fear Factor Scale; after a very long pause he said sure ... so on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the most Chamois shredding inducing ride, this one will rank as a 10. Oh, please don't tell your luv ones or even your wife or SO or your Mom or the cousin that you married that you rode this tonight !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rio; 12-08-2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: beer

We want... a shrubbery!
    Valid edit reason, just felt the need to point that out.

I think that exact same reason, beer, may make the decision of mine a bit easier to do this event. Looks like I'll double up on the layers to keep my N-OFF-I.
    waaahoooooooooooooooooo

Calvin : Ahhh, another bowl of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs! The second bowl is always the best! The pleasure of my first bowl is diminished by the anticipation of future bowls and by the end of my third bowl, I usually feel sick.
    Hobbes : Maybe you shouldn't use chocolate milk.
    Calvin : I tried Cola, but the bubbles went up my nose.

Grillin' & Chillin'

Backwards - sdrawkcaB

There was a posting earlier today stating that it was the same course as last. This is true, except that when doing the loop on the hillside it will the opposite direction of the last time. So when coming up the Tour Trail you will make a left hander onto the Salmon Run Trail. There is only one tree down on the loop portion and that was on the short section of Moose Meadow between Rovers and Black Bear. See you tonight.
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

Members who have read this thread: 0