Frigid Bits: Looking- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits: Looking

I would like to have a volunteer step up as a camera person for Saturday nights ride
    at the Goose, My additional request with this is that the photos be emailed to Manny so that they can be put on the Frigid Bits web page and the AK forum.
    If needed, I can provide a camera.

Apr 2006
    Do you have any details on the Frigid Bits races? We're doing a listing of winter bike races in the ADN and want to let people know when they are happening -- times, dates, distances, etc., and a contact number, if you can pass it on.
    thanks!

melissa

Jul 2006
    Hey Melissa you can check out the frigid bits web site for pictures and ride info. The rides are held on the second and last Saturdays of each month. With the last Saturday being the world famous Frigid Bits Tail Gate and Burn Barrel Featuring the one and only Grill Meister on the Grill...................

Jul 2007

Camera Man

If you don't already have a volunteer, I would like to do it. I have never done the Frigid races, but want to see what they are like. What kind of camera are you requiring? I have a digital still if that is what you need for the shots. Give me a call at 240-1541.

Larry

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

camera woman

I will be taking pictures, but you probably want someone who is not "racing"...

We want... a shrubbery!
    OOPS -- Wrong Frigid Bits thread. Info/rant moved to event thread.
    waaahoooooooooooooooooo

Calvin : Ahhh, another bowl of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs! The second bowl is always the best! The pleasure of my first bowl is diminished by the anticipation of future bowls and by the end of my third bowl, I usually feel sick.
    Hobbes : Maybe you shouldn't use chocolate milk.
    Calvin : I tried Cola, but the bubbles went up my nose.

Members who have read this thread: 0