Frigid Bits: The FRO Plus Sno Ho's- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits: The FRO Plus Sno Ho's

What : A 6 hour ride at your own pace event
    Start : West Chester Lagoon at the "Y" nearest the cafe Cafe
    When : Start at midnight January 8th Finish 6AM January 9th.
    Course : The Frosty Bottom Course the goes from West Chester out to the finish and do the return route as if your were do the Frosty 50 except instead of going to Kincaid turn around at "Y" and do the route as many times within the 6 hour limit.
    Cost: Free
    Classes : FRO's and Sno Ho's, Jack and Jill's for each class. A FRO is a bicycle shod with 2 wheels with Endomorph 3.7's or larger. A Sno Ho is a bicycle with wheels smaller than
    3.7's or a bicycle with one wheel that is a 3.7 or smaller.
    Teams of 2 riders are allowed but a rider cannot be a solo rider and a team rider, no mixed classes this is a FRO class only.

Requirements: Helmets and lights, and it will be the riders responsibility to become familiar with the route. I would suggest you find the Frosty Bottom course from the Chain Reaction web page and down load if you are not familiar with the course. Quickest time per class will be noted along with the other times.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I once was ..,

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits FRO and Sno Ho's

Well, howdy FRO and Snaux Ho's, $lutzs of fun and peeps of pain! This ride into the heart of darkness is just a few days away and I hope those FRo's and Frankin Ho's who don't know the course will take the time to do so. Also, those of you who plan to ride to the start and need a place to store some gear my van is available, however it will be your responsibilty to pick up your gear and the conclusion of the ride.
    Please be aware that this ride will happen regardless of the weather.
    Please bring your number from your last Frigid Bits event or your ABC number, either will be fine. Also in addition to helmets, please bring a cell phone. I'm requesting this so a rider can call me when they are over come by whussy fever and bail.
    Start: 1/8/10 at midnight, end 6 AM Saturday !

mtbr member
    Rio,
    I won't be riding but if you need any help I'll be back in town on the 7th.

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Frigid Bits FRO and Sno Ho's Update

Frigid FRO's and Sno Ho's
    Here are some numbers to know for the Friday/ Saturday night frosty a$$chapathon.
    Pre-ride sermon: 11:45 or so
    Depart promtly: Midnight !
    Ride Finish: Saturday at 6 AM
    Please bring a bike number from a previous infamous FB ride or your ABC number, please attach to your choadcycle or whatever you plan to ride.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I once was ..,

Quote Originally Posted by rio
    Well, howdy FRO and Snaux Ho's, $lutzs of fun and peeps of pain! This ride into the heart of darkness is just a few days away and I hope those FRo's and Frankin Ho's who don't know the course will take the time to do so. Also, those of you who plan to ride to the start and need a place to store some gear my van is available, however it will be your responsibilty to pick up your gear and the conclusion of the ride.
    Please be aware that this ride will happen regardless of the weather.
    Please bring your number from your last Frigid Bits event or your ABC number, either will be fine. Also in addition to helmets, please bring a cell phone. I'm requesting this so a rider can call me when they are over come by whussy fever and bail.
    Start: 1/8/10 at midnight, end 6 AM Saturday !

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Fro and Sno Ho Photo Guru

I would appreciate any photos that you may like to produce and post on the various mtb forums. However, I will not be responsible for any damage to your camera, lens, or your brain should you choose to document any maniki sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLaker
    Rio,
    I won't be riding but if you need any help I'll be back in town on the 7th.

Members who have read this thread: 0