Frigid Bits: Double Dare, update ALERT- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Frigid Bits: Double Dare, update ALERT

The Frigid Bits bro that normally supplies the wood for the Fabulous and nearly World Famous Frigid Bits Burn Barrel is in the lower 48 for the weekend, so ,,,,, we need to have everyone bring wood to the Saturday night portion of the Double Dare, we need this wood for the FBBB !!!

Also, I could really use some help to remove snow ( for the second time in 6 days ) from the ice crit, I'll be at Goose lake Saturday around 9 AM --- bring your snow blower and or snow shovel !

mtbr member

are you still lurking?

DaveIt - are you still lurking - does that sno-blow still work? If so I'll buy the gas and push if you would lend it to me... and I am looking for a teamate for the Icecrit...
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

Grillin' & Chillin'

FBBB Fuel

Rio,
    I've got a trash can full of scraps of bamboo flooring from re-doing my upstairs bedrooms. There's quite a bit there, but if some one else volunteers to bring some other sticks, that would be good.
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thank You !

Thanks, I'm sure other riders will also step up for the grillin, swillin and chillin fest on Saturday night !

Quote Originally Posted by speedsk8_ak
    Rio,
    I've got a trash can full of scraps of bamboo flooring from re-doing my upstairs bedrooms. There's quite a bit there, but if some one else volunteers to bring some other sticks, that would be good.

Grillin' & Chillin'

Help!!!

My truck is broke and my daughters truck will be in Alyeska today, so I don't have a way to haul Grillzilla to the Frigid Bits this evening. Can anyone with a truck volunteer to stop by my house around 6pm to haul it to the Goose? Please give me a call at 230-4842. I'll be out at Goose Lake for most of the morning helping Carlos dew the course. Thanks
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

Members who have read this thread: 0