Frigid Bits: Double Dare Results- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Frigid Bits: Double Dare Results

Well the Double Dare, now known as the Alaska Tour De Maillot Lingerie is over, The first event, was a relay that required each team of 2 riders exchange a set of boxer shorts and the teams were limited to ride no more that 2 laps per rider. Each lap was .6 mile long and each team completed 20 laps or 12 miles.

This was a lucky day for the riders in that The Frigid Bits riders are a nocturnal bunch and not accustomed to racing under clear blue skies, however I'm sure they all dug really deep, gave it their all any way to post some incredible times !

Team Vagtasic (Mesotony & Grill Meister ) 57 min Winner of the Maillot Lingerie
    Team Manny's Ho ( Manny & Oscar ) 1:00 13 sec
    Team Eat My Shorts ( Ethan & Anthony ) 1:01
    Team Wills John ( Will& John ) 1:02

The second portion of the leg of the Tour Maillot Lingerie was the 11.6 miles long Loop A Loogy course. This was a" Dammed Cold Night" The Unofficial Frigid Bits Dictionary defines Dammed Cold " any time beer freezes will being groped, fondled or sucked on. Last night, it was dammed cold, it was the second coldest night ever -15, for a Tail Gater last year it was -18 for a FB Tail Gater
    Here are the results for the second leg of the AK Tour De Maillot Lingerie

Team Vagtasic ( Greg and Tim) 1:16 , 1:40 the slowest time is the time for GC
    Team Me and Myself (Jim & JIm ) 1:50

The winning team of the 2008 Alaska Tour De Maillot Lingerie is Team Vagtastic with team members Thirstywork, Grill Meister and Mesotony !
    Thank you to :
    I would like to thank the Very Reverend B K for leading the social ride and the awesome photos, Thirstywork for the major haulage of the Fabulous Burn Barrel, Grill Meister for all the snow farming Saturday AM and a huge thank you to Grill Meister's daughter for loaning us the her ultra cool picum up truck, the fabulous chariot the hauled Grillzilla to the Tailgater.

Ride Hard
    Last edited by rio; 01-27-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0