Friday group ride… (Anchorage)- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41

    Friday group ride… (Anchorage)

    4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AkDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    540

    ... and if we just ... Yahoooooooooooo...another ride!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AK Bill
    4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?
    I will be there and Mike (monkey rider) may be there also.
    Dave

  3. #3

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,882

    Again with the Friday's?

    Quote Originally Posted by AK Bill
    4/2/04, a few riders are meeting at the one mile parking lot on Campbell Airstrip Rd for an easy ride at 1pm Friday, by the iron bridge… It should be a mellow easy ride if anyone is interested?
    Kidding. I will join in on one (or more) of these rides. My wife is swamped, so is unable to cover for me for a few hours. Sat, Sun, and Mon, my Pool League teams are playing in the League championships, but next weelk I will be free. (Saturday at Hot Rods 1pm, Sunday at HotRods 1pm, and Monday at Annarae's 6:30pm if someone wants to check it out.) Please post some photos of the ride.

  4. #4

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    27

    Fridays are bad... for me anyway

    Hi Dave,
    You guys ever ride on Sat. or Sundays?

    Well, enjoy the ride!


    - The AnonyMoose Mtn Biker

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AkDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    540

    Good job! Hopefully the trails will stay firm enough...

    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    Kidding. I will join in on one (or more) of these rides. My wife is swamped, so is unable to cover for me for a few hours. Sat, Sun, and Mon, my Pool League teams are playing in the League championships, but next weelk I will be free. (Saturday at Hot Rods 1pm, Sunday at HotRods 1pm, and Monday at Annarae's 6:30pm if someone wants to check it out.) Please post some photos of the ride.
    On of these days we will not be able to ride the snow and will resort to "pavement" untill everything drys out.
    Hope to meet you soon,
    Dave

  6. #6

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,882

    I am with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose
    Hi Dave,
    You guys ever ride on Sat. or Sundays?

    Well, enjoy the ride!


    - The AnonyMoose Mtn Biker
    Saturdays or Sundays?

  7. #7

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,882

    I am ok with the pavement.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkDave
    On of these days we will not be able to ride the snow and will resort to "pavement" untill everything drys out.
    Hope to meet you soon,
    Dave
    I look forward to it.

  8. #8
    Beware of Doggerel
    Reputation: Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    665

    I'll be there

    looks like my afternoon is free, so I'll try to be there

    Adam

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    940

    Adam on Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    looks like my afternoon is free, so I'll try to be there

    Adam
    Adam, stop by and grab my Pinky/Fatty for today's ride. Pat

  10. #10

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,882

    Can not beat that deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by patirwin
    Adam, stop by and grab my Pinky/Fatty for today's ride. Pat
    Let us know how it rides, asam.

  11. #11
    Beware of Doggerel
    Reputation: Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    665

    Pinky

    Sure if I have time I'm leaving work now and it is about an hour ride to get to the Cambell tract trail head. I'll try taking the road instead of the trail might be a bit faster.

    Adam

Similar Threads

  1. Urban/Guinness - Friday!
    By DmofoT in forum Virginia, WV, Maryland, DC, Delaware
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 01:55 PM
  2. Urban/Guinness - Friday!
    By DmofoT in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 09:23 AM
  3. Advise on group set for Intense 5.5
    By Ronnie in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:02 PM
  4. Shimano 04 group sets, XT or XTR
    By Ronnie in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 01:08 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.