Flatop Flyer/Powerline...- Mtbr.com
    Ologist

Flatop Flyer/Powerline...

is a mess. Super muddy but i should have expected it.

Does anyone know what the name of that single track trail coming off powerline to the left just after llama and Prospect. It dumps you out on lower Spencer below Wall Street and above the bridge??

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Not sure what the name of that trail is...But it sure is fun, especially coming down it. I use it quite often to get to the Powerline Trail. What kind of shape is this trail in?

Also, how far up the Powerline can you go until you hit the mud and were you able to check out South Rim?

Ologist
    Almost all of Flattop flyer is muddy. The spur trail is in great shape and the Park widened the second entrance - I guess for horses.

I would hit South Rim from Prospect or one of the direct trail. South Rim is dry and fast as usual.

Caveman
    That trail is known as the Gorge trail.
    Try cleaning it going up...

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004
    I think that's the one I rode with Leonard and a couple others last summer. Going down was pretty fun. I didn't like smelling a bear hiding somewhere in the brush though.

I don't really know any of the trail names over there. Hopefully the new signs will help me out.

Members who have read this thread: 0