Fish Heads- Mtbr.com

Thread: Fish Heads

mtbr member
    May 2006

Fish Heads

I would like to thank the senseless moron who thought it would be nice to dump a huge pile of fish heads and carcasses under the bridge near the campbell creek trail.Now unless I want to smell rotten fish for weeks on end when I comute to work I am going to have to bring a shovel tomorrow and put them in the creek.But of course anyone that ignorant does not ride a bike and surley won't be reading this.But I just had to rant a little just the same.

Diaskeuast
    Where exactly is that? Sounds like potential bear bait that should be put in the water asap. Depending on where it is and which agency manages the area, you might want to make a couple of calls and see if it can be cleaned up quickly. If it's anywhere near the Hillside, that odor could lead to trouble.
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Its actually under the overpass were you have to walk your bike under the new seward highway right down from the Sourdough mining company.Although this is in town campbell creek greenbelt is home to a host of animals.Just this morning I saw a mama moose with two calfs that looked to be only a few weeks old.I think with that kind of scent anything is possible were bears are concerned,especially black bears they seem to be a little more brazen.As far as phone calls? Who do you suggest I call? I would be glad to do that.At any rate I will personaly shovel it into the creek tomorrw in the AM.

i drink shower water
    i hate when **** like that happens.
    Prison is hard, everything else is easy

@adelorenzo
    Bring a pail, take them home and bury them in your garden... They make killer fertilizer.

Members who have read this thread: 0