Fatbiking with EndUser

Printable View

• 02-18-2010
    EndoRando
    Fatbiking with EndUser
    Local stuff.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Dg6imj-k39g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Dg6imj-k39g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
  • 02-18-2010
    patirwin
    Great Video!
    Rando,

That's an awesome video and really captures what snow biking is all about. Fun Fun Fun!!

Pat
  • 02-28-2010
    mattf
    Nice video, looks like fun! Don't want to anger anyone, but coming from a more temperate climate fat biking never looked all that enjoyable. Everything I have seen on here before looks as appealing as road biking, but this is real trailriding.
  • 03-01-2010
    EndUser
    I'm not new to winter cycling, but new to fat-biking. These "tools" are a major game changer. I have been on my Ti 907 on average 4 times a week this entire winter and it's been phenominal - the winter trail system here is simply second to none.

If I dare to suggest a "Mecca" for winter fatbiking, one would have to consider the greater Anchorage / Mat-su valley area as one of the great houses of worship.

Regards,

EndUser
  • 03-01-2010
    mattf
    Mighty nice house it is! I am trying for my next and final assignment to land me in Elmendorf. If the stars align, then I will need some advice on a bike and gear. Looks like too much fun to sit in the house all winter.

Matt
  • 11-04-2011
    SuperBlinky
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EndUser View Post
    I'm not new to winter cycling, but new to fat-biking. These "tools" are a major game changer. I have been on my Ti 907 on average 4 times a week this entire winter and it's been phenominal - the winter trail system here is simply second to none.

If I dare to suggest a "Mecca" for winter fatbiking, one would have to consider the greater Anchorage / Mat-su valley area as one of the great houses of worship.

Regards,

EndUser

Endoscopic and I just went out for a 3hr tour. Enduser you are missed! I couldn't agree more! The garage sessions aren't the same. The riding today was sublime though.
  • 11-11-2011
    Opu Nui
    Keeping Enduser alive
    Nice Helmet Enduser, just like Trinidad or Gooseberry on your head! Keeping brown water alive, cheers
  • 11-11-2011
    Opu Nui
    Endo Rando and Hoppy Trails WTF, de donde de donde de donde where were you when we were in Udah at Gooseberry Mesa, I was breaking helmets watching brown water disappear!