Denali Highway Key Exchange June 20-22, 2008- Mtbr.com

Jan 2008

Listen! Denali Highway Key Exchange June 20-22, 2008

Hello all,
    A few friends and I (4 total) are planning on biking the Denali Highway, rain or shine, this weekend (June 20-22). We are thinking about taking 3 day to bike from Paxson to Cantwell.

To minimize car shuttling, we were curious if another group is interested in biking the other way that same weekend. Start and end timing, for the rides, are flexible as long as cars are positioned at the two ends by Sunday the 22nd. The cars positioned at the two ends should be capable of carrying 4 people and 4 bikes. Details about the cars (borrowing, perhaps) can be easily worked out if there is any interest.

Please respond, at the earliest, if you’d like to utilize this opportunity to save loads of time cooped up in a car shuttling bikes, wishing you were biking instead or drinking beer at a lodge. First one to respond gets to exchange keys with us.
    Brij

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004
    Hey Brij - I was the guy that was at Gracious House when you folks were there.

mtbr member

so dave...

how 'bout a quick write up (and pics) about your Valdez - to Denali trip ( way to shave time with the inlaws..)
    "I get a buzz from being cold and wet ~ the pleasure seems to balance out the pain" - Blue, Red and Grey The Who By Numbers

Members who have read this thread: 0