Cross post- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cross post

mtbr member

Cross post

Might as well post this here as well, even though everyone who's anyone is already on akspokes.com...

Open invitation to the Inaugural KuskoQrank Winter Solstace Ride. 80 / 160 mile ride based out of Bethel on Winter Solstice Weekend (DEC 19 / 20). The ride is an 80+ mile loop North West out of Bethel to the Villages of Atmautluak, Nunapitchuk, Kasigluk, Napakiak, Napaskiak, Oscarville then back to Bethel. For those willing and able the ride will continue 80+ miles North East to Akiachuk, Akiak, Kwethluk returning again to Bethel. I'll have a better map after freeze-up and the trails are set. Self-sufficiency is strongly recomended, though there are stores in nearly all the villages. I'm working on sponsors for next year to help off-set travel and cargo costs. RSVP here if you are interested...let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and you'll probably have to BYOB...

-Note this ride will be loosely organized as a Brevet...Plan on starting early Firday afternoon and finishing the 160 by Monday evening...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If Huffy made an airplane, would you fly in it?

Members who have read this thread: 0