Crevasse Moraine/Kepler Bradley- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Crevasse Moraine/Kepler Bradley

Wow, the forum is indicating lots of newbies to the area. I am not alone then. Anywho, I checked out the trailhead for Crevasse Moraine today and I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Any info on trail link to Kepler Bradley??? Good ride or semi boring stuff?

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Crevasse and Kepler connect via the Long Lake trail. Crevasse is mostly very hilly double track and Kepler is singletrack. The Valley Mtn Bikers and Hikers Assoc. has built a fantabulous singletrack trial - Mooseberry Mesa, aka: "Mark's Trail" - within Crevasse. It's pretty easy to get lost in both Kepler and Crevasse. To get to Mark's Trail: at the CM trailhead, you'll see 3 main trails - take the middle one, hang a right going up the big hill. Continue going straight up the next 2 big hills. At the top, you'll have 3 options - take the middle trail. Go straight and skip the first right and from here, stay right. Eventually you'll come to a 'T' - going right will take you to Mark's trail - will be on your left with a wooden arch - and going left will take you to Kepler. There are topo maps at every intersection at Crevasse which may or may not help you navigate. Bring bug spray.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Wouldn't say I got lost but you guys were all definitely right, CM is a little confusing. I made it to Kepler by way of Long Lake Trail and found some of the singletrack to be quite fun. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Had to cut it short today but I think i'll enter from the trailhead off the glenn from now on.

Members who have read this thread: 0