Coastal Refuge Trail Report- Mtbr.com
    Diaskeuast

Coastal Refuge Trail Report

Jeff1962 and I spent nearly four hours riding the flats below the Oceanview bluffs this afternoon. Conditions are wonderful for fat bikes. A few people are still riding down there with studs, but I tried that last Thursday and it was far more fun today on Pugsleys.

A few warm days will quickly turn it into a mass of goo (it already has some sloppy sections), so get out there while it's still good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.

Grillin' & Chillin'

Alien Abductions and Visits to Solar Systems Uncharted

Rumors of Broken Toe Joe's disappearance as a result of Alien Abduction are unfounded as evidenced by the attached photos. He's just been visiting another planet. Remulak to be exact. He's been hangin' with Beldar and Prymaat Conehead, consuming mass quantities of beer and potatoe chips and playing ring toss. The photos were taken on the bizarre on and fantastically frigid Moons of Meepzorp. The only evidence of other alien life forms other than the occasional bicycle tracks left by previous visitors, was a little three legged creature we called "Tripod".

Know this, I nearly split my face with a $h!+ eating grin from the start to the end of the portion of mud flats that we rode. It was freakin awesome, so I'm sure you two guys had just as much fun as we did. We hit the flats just south of the Oscar Anderson house near the end of 5th Avenue and came back on to the TK Coastal Trail shortly after Fish Creek. Speaking of Tony K. we saw Him strapping on his skis at the parking lot next to the sewage treatment plant.

All total we rode a total of 28+ miles from Joe's to Kincaid and back. We took a lot of side trips too. Being so nice out we tended to try and delay our return home as much as possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

Members who have read this thread: 0