Chugach Express DOA- Mtbr.com
    rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! Chugach Express DOA

The response to this ride has overwhelmed me to the point that it is now cancelled.
    In its place will be a very fun and yet challenging Crusty Bits dirt ride located on the Hillside ! Details on this ride will be here on this forum on Sunday. Hint : it will be long with at least 1 photo opportunity ! The start time will be 8 PM to accommodate those who need time after work to make the ride.

Ologist
    What was the Chugach Express??

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Was that supposed to be [Sarcasm]Overwhelmed [\Sarcasm] or were there actually a lot of people interested? After seeing so few show for the Bon Ton, seems surprising that everyone would jump on board for the Express...wait..or not. That was a lot of fun. Maybe they realized what they were missing. Anyway, I'm bummed for sure, I was all for it, cow parsnip and all.

Jul 2006
    I can just see the wheels are turning in Rio's head, Crusty Bits style!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

when is the new crusty bits?

This sunday 8pm?

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

First Summer Crusty Bits

This event will be held next Saturday evening 7 PM and this Crusty event will be a really long ride for a Crusty Bits ride, and it will require the rider to have a digital camera. As you all know that are involved with the Frigid Bits, Bon Ton Roulet and the Soggy; I prefer to have fun, and sometimes very challenging events that are simple to organize and easy on the need for volunteers. The digital cameras will allow me to have unmanned check points ( no volunteer ) in that the riders will have to take photos of themselves at check points that will be given to you at the start line.
    At the present time I have 4 secret check points and the ride may be as long as 30 miles long.

So please check here Sunday, and I'll have all the details worked out by late Sunday afternoon

Members who have read this thread: 0