Calling Mark Gronewald- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Calling Mark Gronewald

HI Folks
    I'm trying to get in touch with Mark to check in about the Fatbike frame order, and haven't heard back from e-mail or phone contacts. Does anyone know if he's OK?
    Thanks!
    Marc Rosenbaum
    Meriden, NH

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I emailed him direct yesterday about riding conditions out his way and haven't heard back as of today...kk

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I have been unable to contact him via email, mtbr, or phone for quite sometime, I have all the parts for my new fat bike, except for the frame and fork from Wildfire. I hope that I do not have to pull my Large Marges around this winter in my BOB behind my KONA.

Jon

mtbr member
    I bet he's just out of town working or riding. He's always up to something different.
    I'm sure you guys will hear from him soon. Chances are, he's waiting on the Wildfire frames to show up from the builder.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Jon, it sounds as though we're both in the same boat. I also have a pile of parts waiting for a frame and fork :-)

FatBike Fiend

Still kickin'

Sorry guys, my summer trail building job which was supposed to end on Sept 1 keeps being extended. However at last word this monday is my last day so will catch up with everyone on tuesday. Hang in there.
    Owner, Trailwerx Trails Contracting
    Palmer, Alaska
    www.trailwerx.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I've been trying to contact Mark for over a month. I'm leaving phone messages, but get no reply. And I haven't seen him post here since May. Is he OK?

Members who have read this thread: 0