Cackle Factor @ Alyeska- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Cackle Factor @ Alyeska

Alyeska free ride footage will be the lead off segment in the new Krank Works movie! Come on down to Alyeska on Friday night to check out the movie and get the 411 on the mountain bike program at Alyeska. The movie is playing at the Hotel in the Kahiltna Court. Doors open at 8:30, movie starts at 9:30. Tickets available in advance or at the door. See you in Girdwood.....

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Sounds great...I can't make the move but could you do us all a favor and update on the plans for Alyeska mountain? I'm pretty interested to hear what's going to happen this summer.

mtbr member
    Too bad you can't make it down here..... Check w/ the Bike Shop in Los Anchorage, I believe that they are also screening the new flick. I'm working on a release that should detail what we're up to down here. Once we get through Spring Carnival, I'll have time to finish it off and get it posted. ciaoski
    Burntski

ThisseatmakemyA$$lookfat?

Good job! 10 1/2 Kudos

10 1/2 Kudos to Warren and Burntski Alyeska Mountain Resort
    MTB program manager. Warren's a GREAT guy, and I know Warren's been working on this for a LONG time...
    Do you have any pictures of the DH Scott bikes you can post (for people that can't make it)?
    I hope to get off at 4:30pm today (can you believe the snow today???). If I get there early, where can I (or can I?) hang out (I don't drink or smoke)? Like I PMed ya and told Warren a long time ago. I'll try and help anyway I can... You got my cell phone number...
    PIEEEECE!!!
    aka: akfreeridemtber; brian_404
    Just get out and, RIDE!!!
    www.facebook.com/shagwn007

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    The new Bicycle Shop on Dimond will be hosting the show tonight and next Fri. 5/2 at 8 P.M. 1801 W. Dimond Blvd. It will be free and fun. So, check out the new store and the premier.

ThisseatmakemyA$$lookfat?

Upset I <3 the snow, but this SUCKS!!!

I <3 the snow, but I'm so ready for SPRING. Which I thought might be here now (I took off my car & mtb studded tires last Thursday).
    We missed the showing in Girdwood, due to getting off late and all the freakin' snow (in April???). I've never seen it snow so much in April. I was watching the weather channel, and we are not the only ones getting hammered with snow...
    My friend came over and picked me up in his Chevy 4x4, and we just made it to the Bicycle Shop diamond location showing.
    THANKS!!! Bicycle Shop diamond. It was GREAT.
    Do you have any other show times in Girdwood for the weekend???
    Last edited by brian_404; 04-26-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    aka: akfreeridemtber; brian_404
    Just get out and, RIDE!!!
    www.facebook.com/shagwn007

Members who have read this thread: 0