Better Ride Mountain Bike Skills Coaching coming to Anchorage- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2014

Better Ride Mountain Bike Skills Coaching coming to Anchorage

Hi Everyone,
    The mountain bike skills coaching company BetterRide is hosting a clinic in Anchorage on Friday July 25th - Sunday July 27th. Whether you are an enthusiastic rider or a pro racer, attending a BetterRide MTB Skills Camp or Clinic will teach you how to conquer the trails, ride with more control, descend and climb the technical sections with more confidence, and have more fun! These guys are the real deal. They have coached several national champions in cross country and downhill. It doesn't matter if you are new to the sport or have been riding for 30 years this Better Ride clinic will make you better immediately. Are you ready to take your riding to the next level? You can sign up at BetterRide.net or contact them at (970) 335-8226 or [email protected]. Check out there website and see what it all includes. I think it is a pretty good deal for what they are offering. On their website they also have skills articles. Here is a link to the camp registration Anchorage, AK Mountain Bike Camp 7/2014

mtbr member
    If you are looking to improve your riding skills regardless of level (minus worldcup racers) I highly suggest taking a lesson from someone like BetterRide. I frequent Whistler every year and make it a point to take a lesson with one of their seasoned coaches at the Park.

Awesome opportunity....who set this up?

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    I begged and harassed them for 6 months to set this up. They are only going to have 6 students so there will be a lot of one on one time with the coach. Hopefully we can fill the class.

mtbr member
    Called yesterday and was told the class size was limited to eight. The website states three spots available but Gabriel said there were five open. He needed to release the spots he was holding. The cost is $900, a little steep and the reason is that they have to fly an instructor up. Said they were currently in Anchorage scouting on where to hold, etc. 'Everything will be close to Anchorage'...meaning you can sleep in your own bed at night. Would love to do this but the price tag is killing me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    It won't kill you, I promise. It's the best money you will ever spend on mountain biking.

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Camp starts on Friday morning and there is still some slots left. Come on out and join us!!

mtbr member
    I hope they do a 2nd one next year.