Alyeska Big Mountain Biking!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Alyeska Big Mountain Biking!

All Right Gang! This time it is for real. Alyeska will be operating Chair 6 and Chair 4 for MTB Lift Access this summer. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from the end of June thru the begining of October it is game on at Alyeska! Lifts will operate from 11am to 6pm! We have new hooks and carriers in transit to carry your bikes up the hill. Check out the Alyeska web site for more details. Who is up for laps on the hill?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyeska Big Mountain Biking!-flybike.jpg  

Alyeska Big Mountain Biking!-c6_bikecarrier.jpg  

Burntski

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I'm in! Just wish the hotels in Anchorage didn't cost a fortune in the summer.

Bikes are good
    RAAAAAAAAD!!!!!! How much are lift tickets going to be? New tracks from what was up last year?
    "Having lack of self-preservation makes biking more fun."

DLd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Now I really hope my new job in Anchorage comes through, though it wouldn't be in time for me to move there this summer. I will be visiting this summer though, might be able to check out Alyeska for a day. This definitely makes Anchorage an even more desirable place to live for me, can't wait to see the trails.
    Fall is here. Woo-hoo!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Looks like Alyeska has the bike carriers covered. Hopefully a BobCat, a skid steer and mini track-hoe are coming in the near future for trail building...

Looking forward to riding the lifts and seeing how the Alyeska's Bike Park evolves.

Got your pass yet?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfbkr50
    RAAAAAAAAD!!!!!! How much are lift tickets going to be? New tracks from what was up last year?
    Check out the web site, they have the info up now. I think it said $40 a day.

Fat!Drunk!Slow!

Bikes are good

Checked the site

Summer trail maps don't have the new mtn. bike trails. $40/day is fair. In a few summers, they could have that place looking and riding like Whistler. Fingers crossed. I'd love to have a reason to buy a downhill bike. For now, trail bike will have to do.
    "Having lack of self-preservation makes biking more fun."

mtbr member
    Dope

Members who have read this thread: 0