ADN Video Contest - Vote for me!- Mtbr.com
    Caveman

ADN Video Contest - Vote for me!

In a shameless effort of ballot stuffing I'm asking for your vote.
    A while back I made the cheesy, instant classic "Chugash Energy Drink" with a bunch of friends. Now updated, I'm going big time (yeah right)

So log onto www.adn.com and click the video contest at the bottom of the page to see the videos. Click on "Chugach Energy Drink" as your #1.. come on you cant go wrong - you all want me to win a 50" plasma tv or HDV camera right??

Also check out "South Central in Motion".

Thanks!

Feb 2005

Even more shameless

I would like to match BearBait in the shameless promotion of my video (The Latest in Bear Behavior Research) and raise him by using his thread to promote my video too.

This video is about a grizzly bear encounter in the Brooks Range. At the time we thought it was a charge, but later we agreed it was just a curious bear .... a curious and rather hungry, drooling bear that ran half a mile to stop about 25 feet from us.

Blaire Witch Project style cinematography was unintentional, due to the fear of impending death and it's associated adrenaline response. The video is rated 'G' and all the foul language has been bleeped out. Good wholesome entertainment for the entire family.

Also just for grins, watch (HAMMER; 24-hour adventure).

Caveman
    You're going down JBP!!

Come on, this is my turf, my 500+ posts to your measly 10. Geeze you've got nerve.

Everybody knows that bear thing was rigged, every hiker in the Brooks range sees that same bear. You guys first taunt it with Bacon, then yell at the poor creature. I'm going to write a letter...

Feb 2005
    Two reasons why I think you are wrong EP:

1 - 10 measly posts just means that I am out there videoing more ... yes, definitely got nerve.

2 - With a name like Bearbait who do you think is taunting the bears with bacon, I ask?

Caveman
    ahh,
    I'll give it to you that you Edit more...

as far as the bears go you are too quick to point out the flaws in my and slander.

did I mention you are going down?

Don't worry, I'll invite you over for movie night...

ABC Rec Div / STA Trails

Congrats on your video win..

I didn't see a post yet congratulating you on your grand prize victory.. enjoy the the 50" Plasma screen..

http://community.adn.com/mini_apps/vmix/winners.php

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by Bearbait
    In a shameless effort of ballot stuffing I'm asking for your vote.
    A while back I made the cheesy, instant classic "Chugash Energy Drink" with a bunch of friends. Now updated, I'm going big time (yeah right)

So log onto www.adn.com and click the video contest at the bottom of the page to see the videos. Click on "Chugach Energy Drink" as your #1.. come on you cant go wrong - you all want me to win a 50" plasma tv or HDV camera right??

Also check out "South Central in Motion".

Thanks!

ABC Rec Div / STA Trails

Forgot to include congrats to you too.

Oh and congrats on your new Digital Camcorder too..

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by The Japanese Bike Pusher
    I would like to match BearBait in the shameless promotion of my video (The Latest in Bear Behavior Research) and raise him by using his thread to promote my video too.

This video is about a grizzly bear encounter in the Brooks Range. At the time we thought it was a charge, but later we agreed it was just a curious bear .... a curious and rather hungry, drooling bear that ran half a mile to stop about 25 feet from us.

Blaire Witch Project style cinematography was unintentional, due to the fear of impending death and it's associated adrenaline response. The video is rated 'G' and all the foul language has been bleeped out. Good wholesome entertainment for the entire family.

Also just for grins, watch (HAMMER; 24-hour adventure).

Caveman
    Thanks!
    and Thank you all for voting!

movie night at my place!

Members who have read this thread: 0