24 Hours Race - Need a Team Mate Possibly- Mtbr.com
    Grillin' & Chillin'

24 Hours Race - Need a Team Mate Possibly

The Devils Club Trashers may be looking for a team mate to ride tomorrow in the 4-person, 12 hour event. Andy Monaco took a spill off a ten foot drop off last night on the hillside, disappeared, and we haven't seen him since - just kidding (tweaked his neck at work actually) - and now we may need a replacement depending on how he feels tomorrow. Give me a call, if you know my number, reply to this posting or send me a PM.
    Grill Meister
    "There were never any good old days
    They are today, they are tomorrow
    "
    - Gogol Bordello

rio
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Grill Meister

You may want to check out Sean --------- he may be available or Leonardo ( ak delux ) or perhaps one of the Palmer J "s from the soon to be famous Palmer Kona Malfia ? They can haul !

QUOTE=speedsk8_ak]The Devils Club Trashers may be looking for a team mate to ride tomorrow in the 4-person, 12 hour event. Andy Monaco took a spill off a ten foot drop off last night on the hillside, disappeared, and we haven't seen him since - just kidding (tweaked his neck at work actually) - and now we may need a replacement depending on how he feels tomorrow. Give me a call, if you know my number, reply to this posting or send me a PM. [/QUOTE]

Members who have read this thread: 0