• 06-27-2008
    speedsk8_ak
    24 Hours Race - Need a Team Mate Possibly
    The Devils Club Trashers may be looking for a team mate to ride tomorrow in the 4-person, 12 hour event. Andy Monaco took a spill off a ten foot drop off last night on the hillside, disappeared, and we haven't seen him since - just kidding (tweaked his neck at work actually) - and now we may need a replacement depending on how he feels tomorrow. Give me a call, if you know my number, reply to this posting or send me a PM. :D
  • 06-27-2008
    rio
    Grill Meister
    You may want to check out Sean --------- he may be available or Leonardo ( ak delux ) or perhaps one of the Palmer J "s from the soon to be famous Palmer Kona Malfia ? They can haul !

QUOTE=speedsk8_ak]The Devils Club Trashers may be looking for a team mate to ride tomorrow in the 4-person, 12 hour event. Andy Monaco took a spill off a ten foot drop off last night on the hillside, disappeared, and we haven't seen him since - just kidding (tweaked his neck at work actually) - and now we may need a replacement depending on how he feels tomorrow. Give me a call, if you know my number, reply to this posting or send me a PM. :D[/QUOTE]