$$ REWARD for info on STOLEN SC Bullit- Mtbr.com

Feb 2004

$$ REWARD for info on STOLEN SC Bullit

HI guys,
    Posted a thread in Feb. about getting my ride ganked up on the Elliot Highway at Colorado Creek Trailhead and now that Spring is here i am singing the blues and am desperate to see if anyone out there has spotted a Black Santa Cruz Bullit, w/Mar. Super T fork, Kris King Hubs & Headset (Blue), Mavic 321 wheels w/Michelin 2.5s ff/rr, 8in. Hayes disk brakes, Titec Bezerker Saddle, Thompson seat post, Shimano XT rear/front derailers, TruVativ Cranks, and thats about all.
    I am willing to do almost *anything* to get it back here soon and will post the serial # in a reply thread to see what that does. Have a great spring and hope that all is well for everyone else.
    -AKbikerman

Jun 2003

I will be going back to the shop in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AKbikerman
    HI guys,
    Posted a thread in Feb. about getting my ride ganked up on the Elliot Highway at Colorado Creek Trailhead and now that Spring is here i am singing the blues and am desperate to see if anyone out there has spotted a Black Santa Cruz Bullit, w/Mar. Super T fork, Kris King Hubs & Headset (Blue), Mavic 321 wheels w/Michelin 2.5s ff/rr, 8in. Hayes disk brakes, Titec Bezerker Saddle, Thompson seat post, Shimano XT rear/front derailers, TruVativ Cranks, and thats about all.
    I am willing to do almost *anything* to get it back here soon and will post the serial # in a reply thread to see what that does. Have a great spring and hope that all is well for everyone else.
    -AKbikerman
    I am watching for you...

mtbr member

Good job! Will post this info at REI

HI guys,
    -AKbikerman
    Give us the serial # and will post it also.
    Dave

FatBike Fiend

Will be watching for it in Palmer

Sounds like a nice ride, we'll keep our eyes open for it. I had a bike stolen in Fairbanks years ago, cops were no help. Finally a friend saw this guy riding it and followed him home. Recalled the police, still wouldn't help. Had to break in and steal it back! Lots of bike thefts in Fairbanks apparantly.

Mark
    Wildfire Designs Bicycles

Feb 2004
    Whoa, Mark
    That hopefully won't have to occur seeing as i am such a non-confrontational type of person and wouldn't like the prospect of having to break into a sketchy place BUT, if that has to happen suppose it could be a covert opperation of some sort. I just can't imagine someone wanting to ride around such a populated area with something they ganked knowing that the person is watching for it like a hawk. OH, well, hope that spring is treating you well and maybe with the good weather there will be a surprisingly *similar* ride like mine weaving around town too!
    -Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire
    Sounds like a nice ride, we'll keep our eyes open for it. I had a bike stolen in Fairbanks years ago, cops were no help. Finally a friend saw this guy riding it and followed him home. Recalled the police, still wouldn't help. Had to break in and steal it back! Lots of bike thefts in Fairbanks apparantly.

Mark
    Wildfire Designs Bicycles

Feb 2004
    Hi AKDave,
    Thanks a bundle that will be awesome. I will get that serial number up by this afternoon. ALso, will try to find a picture of it somewheres in the bundle of mess at my house for comparision purposes..
    -jeff

Quote Originally Posted by AkDave
    Dave

Feb 2004

Serial #

Dave
    HI Dave,
    Here is the Serial # CA5167
    and thanks a bunch for the help!
    Happy trails,
    -jeff

mtbr member

Good job! Will post today.....nm

HI Dave,
    Here is the Serial # CA5167
    and thanks a bunch for the help!
    Happy trails,
    -jeff
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feb 2004
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Dave,
    Thanks for the posting and have a great weekend.
    -jeff