Will Goblin frames EVER be restocked?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2013

Will Goblin frames EVER be restocked?

Hi. I have been checking the Airborne site off and on for about a year and the Goblin frame is always listed out of stock. If anyone from Airborne is reading this, will it ever be in stock??? I need a 20" frame to swap over components from my 2013 Trek X-Cal. From what I can tell, it seems everything should move over.

Please let me know. I think it would benefit other members as well. Thank you.

mtbr member
    This is from another thread by Jesse at Airborne:

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4130 View Post

As for Airborne, we are fully stocked on the Guardian, the Seeker, and the Griffin. We are expecting Goblins and Goblin EVO's to be here mid to late August, as well as a few other models that will be out in the near future.

Looking forward to hearing from you and giving you the customer service you expect -

Jesse

mtbr member
    We've had a few Goblin frames instock just until about 3-4 months ago. No plans on restocking the frame only right now, but the Goblin completes should be hitting the warehouse around 8/25. Goblin EVO's will be with those as well.

jesse

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4130 View Post
    We've had a few Goblin frames instock just until about 3-4 months ago. No plans on restocking the frame only right now, but the Goblin completes should be hitting the warehouse around 8/25. Goblin EVO's will be with those as well.

jesse
    Thanks for the response. I didn't see the 20" or 22" frames in stock in the past year or more. It is disappointing to hear that they aren't likely to be re-stocked. Any plans to have EVO frames take their place? I think there might be an even bigger market for those.

mtbr member
    Right now the EVO is planned as a complete only. We do have 20" compeltes coming back in. No 22's planned, that size was very slow for us. I understand there are tall riders out there that need it, but most people who inquire about the 22" realize they need a 20". Im 6'4" with a 35.5" actual inseam, I started on a Goblin 22" and soon realized it was way to large for me. Did not like the way it rode at all. Much prefer a 20" frame. Not saying everyone my size should be on a 20", but helps to have this info when we get those questions.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Please bring back Goblin or better yet, introduce Evo framesets for sale. I, and many others, will be grateful. 20" is what I need.