Seekers are in stock.. AND price dropped!! $829 shipped- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2012

Good job! Seekers are in stock.. AND price dropped!! $829 shipped

I've been anxiously waiting for Seekers to come back in stock and I'm even more excited that not only did they offer free shipping but they dropped the price $100!

Airborne also dropped the price on the Goblin, Toxin, and both Pathogen and Toxin Frames.

Order placed. Feel free to ship that 18" Seeker to NC pronto

Ludicrous Speed
    With the new lower price of the Goblin I have no idea why you settled for a Seeker!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Didn't "settle" at all haha. I budgeted $1k and wanted a quality 29er with an air fork (prev c-dale had a Tora solo air). With the extra money I wanted to shed as much weight as possible, and it looks like I'll shed 4-5lb for about $130 (after selling the take offs) since I got some smoking deals on the parts.
    Going up to the Goblin didn't get me to my 25lb goal and would leave me no money for upgrades. I'm a numbers guy and like the challenge of getting the absolute most bang for my buck. That said, the Goblin is a smoking deal too and did make me think for a minute. I like the matte black better too!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Figures... no 22" in stock of the Seeker... maybe I will just pony up for the Goblin now, that is if I could get rid of my Boulder Starship LT.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Per fb they've updated specs on the Seeker and Goblin. Both now have Vee XCV tires (1lb lighter than Geax AKA), and now have SRAM BB1 (I believe they meant DB1) and DB5 brakes (hopefully these are better than the Elixirs).

Ludicrous Speed
    Jerz - So blowing out the current model with a discount... They should have waited at least 2 more months for the price blowout - just don't tell them I said that, lol! Don't want my order modified

Ludicrous Speed
    Jerz - Utoh, looks like the upgrades are on the stock they just received! These upgrades will be on the bikes mailed out to us soon!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    That's perfectly fine with me... Upgrades and lower price, that's my kinda deal! Now I can pick and choose which components I want to use, the "upgrades" I have waiting or the OE stuff. Hopefully these new brakes are better than the old Elixirs but I haven't seen much info on them yet.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalg View Post
    Figures... no 22" in stock of the Seeker... maybe I will just pony up for the Goblin now, that is if I could get rid of my Boulder Starship LT.
    Get the Goblin!
    People ask me all the time "who beat you up"? I tell them "a tree". They just look at me funny....

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Does anyone know if they are expecting anymore EVO's? Any timeframe?

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodomis View Post
    Next year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodomis View Post
    Not till spring 2016
    People ask me all the time "who beat you up"? I tell them "a tree". They just look at me funny....

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerz_subbie View Post
    Per fb they've updated specs on the Seeker and Goblin. Both now have Vee XCV tires (1lb lighter than Geax AKA), and now have SRAM BB1 (I believe they meant DB1) and DB5 brakes (hopefully these are better than the Elixirs).
    Good to hear about the upgrade/update to the Seeker specs. Where exactly did you see that? I can't seem to find it. I've been researching on my first bike purchase in many years, about decided on the Seeker. I'm getting weary after no response from Airborne after over a week since I emailed and called them about sizing, new model time frames, potential for a 27.5 (standard width) in the near future, etc.

I appreciate all responses and info. I'm new here, and excited to be back into the sport and community. . Thanks.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I saw the upgrades on Facebook and did in deed receive my bike with the new parts. However, the tires are wire bead not folding therefore no weight savings. The brakes are rubbing a little but I've only got 3 rides so far in the week I've had it.

All reports lately say that their response times are lacking big time and shipping times are rather slow. That said, I'm very happy with my bike! Also I highly doubt they'll tell you what they're going to release next spring. If the seeker fits what you're looking for, go for it. It and Goblin are smoking deals right now!

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Thanks Jerz. I imagine you are right about the model info ; I just need to get a few more rides in on both 27.5 and 29 at a local outdoor center with a big variety of bikes available for use on all kinds of trails.

I know threre are inherent advantages to both sizes, I just want to be sure before I make the investment. I want to be able to feel sporty and agile in places with tight trees, etc.. I might lean towards wanting a 27.5, but since Airborne doesn't offer one and I think the geometry and setup of the bike will allow for that, not feel clumsy or too big - if that makes sense...

I am 6'3", 200 lbs with a 32 inch inseam and long torso, I think the 20" frame is what I'll need. Can you comment on that?

AJ1
    mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    I know one of their guys was travelling for a week hence the delay on the customer service side.

I'm 6'4 with a 36 inseam and was told the 22 for sure. Given you have a longer torso at a similar size I think the same might apply and the 20 may feel a little cramped in length. Unfortunately there's no 22s left, so be prepared!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Jrs22, sounds like you need a 22". I thought the 18" was going to be a bit big for me at 5'8 but it turns out only the stand over is tight, ETT is spot on. Also, member cburgin is selling his 20" goblin (http://forums.mtbr.com/airborne/gobl...nc-984912.html) because at 6'5 a 22" is a better fit. I met him at my local trail and can understand him needing a 22". With a long torso you probably do too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Thanks, Jerz. I saw his post and contacted him about it. I might try to check it out in person ; a year old goblin for seeker $ would be a good thing, depending upon fit, like we are still determining. Thanks for all the feedback everyone. All the members' info is appreciated there. It is making me wonder if a 20" height and a long stem would be a good setup? I like the idea of defaulting down in frame size, so long as as I'm not cramped or have too much seat post going on.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Oh just noticed you're in SC. Yeah I'd definitely take the drive to meet him and check out the bike. If it fits, great, if not, well it was still worth the drive to confirm what size you need.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Yeah, that same thought crossed my mind. Great way to get a test fit - an opportunity not often afforded to us looking to buy bikes online.
    * and on that note, might as well do some research on what I can ride locally at shops and at the Whitewater center with the same geometry. I'm near enough to Trek, Specialized, Scott, maybe some other stores if need be. Diamondback at the big box, too, if it applies. The whitewater center has mostly Specialized and Giant.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    I made this little chart when I was looking to buy. If you scroll all the way to the right, you will see the geometries. I only did the bikes in my price range at shops near me. I test rode a Cannondale Trail 2 because it looked the closest.

It looks like the finished version with the rest of the component prices is on my work computer, but you already know the Airborne has the best components for the best price.

I'm pretty sure the seeker is the same geometry as the Goblin.

ETA: for some reason excel files aren't allowed, so this wont be as user friendly...
    Attached Files Attached Files

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Thanks Bradley - that's a great list, and a generous gesture to share it with me. And yes, I believe they have the same frame. You mind sharing your measurements that go with that 20" Goblin?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerz_subbie View Post
    Jrs22, sounds like you need a 22". I thought the 18" was going to be a bit big for me at 5'8 but it turns out only the stand over is tight, ETT is spot on. Also, member cburgin is selling his 20" goblin (http://forums.mtbr.com/airborne/gobl...nc-984912.html) because at 6'5 a 22" is a better fit. I met him at my local trail and can understand him needing a 22". With a long torso you probably do too.
    If he has a true, measured 32inch inseam, the 22 is going to be HUGE. I have a measured 35inch inseam and I can barely even stand over a 22. I am 6'1 for reference. With his measurements, I'd truly recommend a custom frame. If that's not a possibility, then a 20" may fit with a longish stem.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy
    Please Note: I no longer work for Airborne. If you have an Airborne question or problem please contact them directly.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    It certainly does help, Jeremy. All of everyone's input is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks to you all for taking the time and interest to help me out. I look forward to getting behind bars soon on some of the closest sounding bikes I can, letting you all know how it goes, and making an investment. Keep it coming friends. JRS.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Jrs102, I'm in the upstate as well bud! I only have an 18" Seeker, but may be willing to let you test ride if you're interested..

I just rode the Issaqueena Lake trails today and can honestly say I haven't ridden a better trail to date (DuPont, Swamp Rabbit, whitewater etc.). Had lots of fun on the Seeker and it took every bit I gave it. MUCH faster than the 26" GT I was riding before too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Oh, excellent to hear about the trails - and to learn about a rider close
    to relate to and share info with. Thanks! I think I remember seeing that
    trail system online and being interested in checking it out, along with
    some of the others you mentioned, plus Paris mountain. I have only ridden
    off road so far at the Whitewater center, and like it pretty well. Issaqueena must be really good if you prefer it to there and anywhere else you have ridden.
    I appreciate the invite to check out your bike ; I might take you up on it sometime just to get a look at one in person (if I don't order one soon sight unseen) - They look great online. Take care out there and keep in touch. JRS

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs102 View Post
    Thanks Bradley - that's a great list, and a generous gesture to share it with me. And yes, I believe they have the same frame. You mind sharing your measurements that go with that 20" Goblin?
    I don't know what my measured inseam is, but I wear a 32" pants leg. I'm 6' tall. On the 20 goblin I can stand over it without touching, but barely. On the trail if I come off the bike and have to put my feet down, I have a hard time not racking myself if I'm falling towards the low side of the trail.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleykd View Post
    I don't know what my measured inseam is, but I wear a 32" pants leg. I'm 6' tall. On the 20 goblin I can stand over it without touching, but barely. On the trail if I come off the bike and have to put my feet down, I have a hard time not racking myself if I'm falling towards the low side of the trail.
    I'm the same height and inseam. My "bicycle" inseam is 33" in the "book against the wall" measurement. I've got an 18" Guardian, and I wouldn't want anything taller! I know the high stem, newer MTBs are a little different because of the angled top tube, but I've only got 3" of the suggested 4" of MTB stand-over. In practice, though, it hasn't been a problem.

Mike

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Thanks Mike and Bradley. It's all coming together to form a pretty good reference. And the last thing any of us needs is to get ourselves racked out there, right?

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Oh, excellent to hear about the trails - and to learn about a rider close
    to relate to and share info with. Thanks! I think I remember seeing that
    trail system online and being interested in checking it out, along with
    some of the others you mentioned, plus Paris mountain. I have only ridden
    off road so far at the Whitewater center, and like it pretty well. Issaqueena must be really good if you prefer it to there and anywhere else you have ridden.
    I appreciate the invite to check out your bike ; I might take you up on it sometime just to get a look at one in person (if I don't order one soon sight unseen) - They look great online. Take care out there and keep in touch. JRS
    To be honest, whitewater was my first mountain bike experience and while I'd still rate it up there, it's been awhile and I feel like i'd need to test my skills now to really know, but Issaqueena really is a great trails set. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

Feel free to PM if you feel like testing the bike. I'll just warn you now though that I've changed the stem to 60mm (105mm stock) so it's even smaller than stock size, but still may give you a feel for the parts, which i feel are a good deal for the price. Only things I've changed currently:

Tires; stock tires are great, road friendly tires. Makes me less-than-confident on dirt tbh... Changed to Forte tires due to location, price & weight.

Stem fit to rider size...

Seat is ok, but changed to something more "comfortable".

Jockey wheel seems to be plastic on x5 rear derailleur... trying to find metal relacement.

Carbon seatpost to try to drop weight..

Grips as I did not like stock grips.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    No big deal about comparing the trails - I'll just take your recommendation about Issaqueena and try to get there soon. As far as your bike, it sounds like you must have it dialed in to about the right fit. I may need advice on that later (from all) . And I'd like to check it out sometime - to help decide if I haven't bought something, or maybe to ride if I have. What saddle did you go with, BTW? I hear a lot of people using WTB and Specialized. . . . And I will keep in mind about the tires. . . Thanks. - JRS

AJ1
    mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFlyer View Post
    If he has a true, measured 32inch inseam, the 22 is going to be HUGE. I have a measured 35inch inseam and I can barely even stand over a 22. I am 6'1 for reference. With his measurements, I'd truly recommend a custom frame. If that's not a possibility, then a 20" may fit with a longish stem.

Hope that helps!

Jeremy
    The 22 Seeker and Goblin are out of stock and I've been talking with the guys at Airborne who think I could be ok on 20 with a longer stem. I'm 6'4", 36.5" inseam, 28" arms, 27" torso. I'd be grateful for feedback, does that sound like a squeeze?

Edit:measured arms wrong
    Last edited by AJ1; 08-20-2015 at 04:42 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    What saddle did you go with, BTW? I hear a lot of people using WTB and Specialized. . . . And I will keep in mind about the tires. . . Thanks. - JRS
    I went with a WTB Volt Team saddle. I'm pretty happy with it.

I was about to buy a Specialized Toupe because that is what I ride on my road bike, but was nervous that the lack of padding would be rough for my beginner - saddle-smacking-ass-on-rough-trails type of riding.

I chose WTB because the channel looked deep with a cut-out underneath the padding. I've always needed a big cut-out in my road saddles.

That Volt has been really comfortable.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ1 View Post
    The 22 Seeker and Goblin are out of stock and I've been talking with the guys at Airborne who think I could be ok on 20 with a longer stem. I'm 6'4", 36.5" inseam, 34.5" arms, 27" torso. I'd be grateful for feedback, does that sound like a squeeze?
    I am similar size as you, I can measure myself if that will help. I am on a 22" frame. The leg reach is a good fit. The handle bar reach was too long for me. I went with a 40mm stem and a 3" riser handlebar and I am happy with the fit. I do wonder if a smaller size would be more "poppy" but I will say the bike is comfortable for me. The 20" maybe more flickable, I wonder if the handlebar will be high enough for you.

AJ1
    mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    That would be great if you could Bttocs, thanks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    No big deal about comparing the trails - I'll just take your recommendation about Issaqueena and try to get there soon. As far as your bike, it sounds like you must have it dialed in to about the right fit. I may need advice on that later (from all) . And I'd like to check it out sometime - to help decide if I haven't bought something, or maybe to ride if I have. What saddle did you go with, BTW? I hear a lot of people using WTB and Specialized. . . . And I will keep in mind about the tires. . . Thanks. - JRS
    I don't think you can go wrong with WTB.. My friend has two and they're both great. Funny enough, I went with a planet bike seat here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o08_s00

And it has the same plastic base and rails as my friends WTB seat.. The seat I got has some nice gel support so seats rather comfortable once I dialed in the angle and distance. The stock Seeker seat is nice for maneuveurability but just wasn't cushy enough for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSeekLifexX View Post
    The stock Seeker seat is nice for maneuveurability but just wasn't cushy enough for me.
    I must be the odd guy out, I liked the San Marco seat that came on my Seeker, in fact I had to scour the earth to find another for my HG.

If you guys wanna sell your San Marco seats, give me a price, I may buy them from you...
    Just a dude being a dude in the woods & Owner of Newark Bike Shop an authorized Diamondback Dealer.

My personal bikes:
    Airborne Seeker
    Airborne HobGoblin
    Airborne Goblin
    Airborne Toxin
    Diamondback Insight ( on the trainer )
    Evo Vantage 7.0

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    I know the seat can make a huge difference in the quality of your riding experience. I think I remember seeing one of those sit bones test rigs at a shop relatively close to home. I might try it out. I will likely get a WTB of some sort either way. I'll give the stock one all the time and miles I can, but it seems like a given that it's something that gets changed out for aftermarket on most serious mountain bikes - and probably road bikes, for that matter. I might even try the one on my old Cannondale roadie just because I can ; who knows, right? I know riding posture is different, I wonder what that means in terms of seat design? I'll have to research that.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JPanaccione View Post
    I must be the odd guy out, I liked the San Marco seat that came on my Seeker, in fact I had to scour the earth to find another for my HG.

If you guys wanna sell your San Marco seats, give me a price, I may buy them from you...
    I may take you up on that JP, but first I want to try to find some padded bike shorts to use with that seat to see how I like the comfort... I think if I can make that comfortable it may work better for me than this planet bike seat as I'm finding this one to be just a bit too wide to really lean back when needed... my thighs catch the pb seat really easily, but it's very comfortable on easy xc rides.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Getting close to a purchase. ; Got myself a lid (Giro Feature - matte black) , got the wife a good starter bike (Cannondale Trail - she liked some Treks, but Trek is struggling with inventory and we couldn't get her size in anything she wanted - meanwhile we found said Cannondale that she liked.) Been trying to get together with Cburg to check out his Goblin, unsuccessfully. If I can't in the next week or so, I will order the 20" Seeker.
    Anybody know if Airborne has ever done a labor day discount? I know the bike is already reduced, but it would be nice to be able to reallocate funds towards pedals, SUV rack, locks, etc. I
    Any advice on any of those while I'm looking at them? I'm open to both styles of pedals - used to ride clipped in on the Cannondale road bike. I think I want to start with platforms with spikes for trail and XC, though.
    Thanks - JRS.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    When I was researching the only sales I saw in the past that included more than free shipping was for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I wouldn't expect them to offer or be able to offer any more discounts given the lower price and free shipping.

If you're looking for budget pedals, I got wellgo MG-3's for $28 shipped on ebay and have no complaints. They're under 300g, look good, are a magnesium alloy, and offer great grip with the set screw type spikes. Can't help on the rack/locks, sorry. I throw mine in the back of my WRX.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Thanks, Jerz.
    I have to imagine you are right about the pricing. And good to know about the pedals ; I like a lot of the wellgos I see, as well as some VP, Fyxation, a few others. I want to stay under $50, and feel I should be able to get pretty good durability, lightweight, repairability, and cool factor for that.
    Sounds nice about the Subaru - I'll do exactly that when I'm solo, but
    I need to be able to haul 2 bikes and 2 people sometimes and 4 each other times. There are some well rated racks that do just that on Amazon.com. ( 2/4) - some support from underneath, which seems best to me.
    As far as locks go, I have always liked the U shaped hardened Kryptonites. Will likely get one or more to lock the bike frames/wheels to each other and whatever other methods I can learn or think of when I have to be visually separated from them. Master also has a new handcuff looking lock that seems potentially very functional for our application.
    Are you wearing regular athletic shoes with those pedals? I am reading a lot about specific stiff soled and super durable ones like 5-10, but have no experience either way.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Shimano Saint or VP Vice in dark gray for the new Seeker?

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Finally settled on a 20" Seeker, went to place my order - they're out of stock. Called Airborne without success, emailed them in hopes of getting one if an order is cancelled or more come in (not likely, I guess) . Oh, well.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    I just noticed they are $829 shipped???
    Is this still going on???

Also does this make the Goblin $1099 shipped???

Was looking to get a Trek or Specialized from LBS but this sounds so very tempting I'm about ready to pull the trigger. Especially hearing they upgraded the tires and brakes.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

PS
    I'm 5'9".
    When I checked my inseam myself against a wall it looked like 30 and 3/4.
    Most trek and specialized 17.5's fit well.
    Seems like I should go with the 18"...

I was thinking Seeker but the Goblin is so very tempting. Anyone know the new weights?

One other question. I'm in Hawaii. Would that make the free shipping $25 dollars since it's usually $100?

Just trying to figure this out.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    According to the website, they are still that price. I wouldn't want to comment on the shipping to Hawaii, it should show when you start the checkout process. If it is too much for your taste, you could back out before confirmation. There are others here more experienced and qualified to help you with sizing, but the guide on the website is there as a good reference, and I would think 18 " based on your statements above.
    Someone else can likely tell you the weights from personal experience. I hear and read a lot about people getting great support from Airborne * if you can get a hold of them.* I have not after several attempts by phone and email.
    I can tell you that sizes are selling out quickly these days ; II apparently missed my size in a Seeker by waiting a day too long. If you are interested, I would not wait long. JRS102.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Well I did it. I almost got the Goblin but at 829 after shipping even to Hawaii the Seeker was too good of a deal. And looking at specs specialized doesn't even come close till $1400 dollars....

I am hoping they are right about the brakes and tires upgrades. Crossing fingers.

I ordered it and there is still Free Shipping Even to Hawaii.!!!!

I loved the colors of the Seeker so I'm excited for It to come in and try it out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Congratulations. Enjoy it and let us know how it rides.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Congrats on the purchase Salven! I think you'll find that the Seeker is more than enough bike for the price. Glad to hear the shipping is still free to Hawaii!

It really is a shame Airborne is getting so lax on their communication because they offer great products and I'd hate to see them lose a good status on something fairly easy to maintain. With that said, I now have a solid 200 miles on my seeker, with a most recent 20 mile ride up at DuPont Forest, NC and let me tell you, I couldn't be more happy with this bike! I purchased it expecting to maybe need to upgrade some parts along the way, but most of the minor upgrades have been just for weight savings and fitment. The only thing I would see needs replaced right off the bat is, depending on your riding style, tires (oem tire might work ok for rear, but really need a knobby tire up front if off road) and seat.

The bike climbs great for me, and handles downhill ok. I've noticed leaving people in the dust on this thing climbing, but descending is mediocre if your trail has a lot of switchbacks etc.

The new brakes have been working great for me and have only noticed a little bit of noise on long rides when the discs get dusty. I'm thinking of upgrading the pads to jagwire to see if this helps, but the noise is tolerable and not that much of an issue to me.

Drivetrain always does what it needs to and only needed a minor tinkering with on the front dérailleur after receiving from Airborne. Rear dérailleur was perfectly set from the get go but did get a slight tune on the trail this last Sunday as I had an over shift on a climb and the chain hopped off the cassette and jammed into the spokes. After wrestling for a half hour and 10 riders stopping to help (great people up in DuPont!), removing rear dérailleur and all, we finally got the chain out and I was back on my way. I did manage to strip out the rear hanger very easily trying to re-mount the mech, so be very careful with threading this back on! I got lucky because the mechs bolt was fine, the hangers metal is just very soft and I managed to re-thread it straight again. A new hanger is on its way.

The front fork has seen a LOT of abuse and keeps on ticking! Just enough adjustability to allow you to dabble in some fine tuning to your style and weight without having to constantly switch things or mess with knobs during your ride. I love that I can just flip the lockout depending on terrain and go. I have been cleaning my stanchions after every ride and also lubed them with dry chain lube to avoid stiction, but other than that, easy to maintain and rock shox make a great product.

As I said before and time and time again, I love my Seeker! It's been great to me so far and would recommend it to any one of my friends in its price point. I've even got a few friends interested in Mtb just letting them ride it! Unfortunately, I have to admit that it may be getting ridden just a little less soon as I've already decided I'm ready to upgrade to a full suspension as I'm really pushing this hard tail and it's probably past its limits on most cases, but it's held up and made for a great ride through-and-through and I think I'll have this Seeker for a LONG time.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Finally settled on a 20" Seeker, went to place my order - they're out of stock. Called Airborne without success, emailed them in hopes of getting one if an order is cancelled or more come in (not likely, I guess) . Oh, well.
    I feel bad because I ordered my 20" Seeker on Tuesday of last week. Apparently they didn't ship it because they ran out, which is I assume what triggered them pulling it off the site.

They're sending me a Goblin at no extra cost, and I should get it this week! I've been reading for like 3 weeks trying to decide what to get, and I finally pulled the trigger and now I just can't wait!

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    .......... And just got my first communication ever from Airborne. - to inform me that the 20" Seeker is indeed out of stock. I will turn my attention fully towards the used market for a comparable bike at the same price, meanwhile waiting for more Seekers in my size to show up and/or next season's offerings. That's what I get for waiting too long, especially knowing the inventory situation. The good things are that I have the cannondale road bike for pavement and plenty of loaners/rentals available at my main trail destination.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Snagged a 2013 Scott Scale 910 carbon well taken care of and upgraded. Right between new Seeker and Goblin $ . It's a blast. Got everything about dialed in, except maybe the nut between the handlebars and the seat. Happy trails, everyone.