Niner alloy bar

Printable View

• 01-31-2013
    Tokomojo
    Niner alloy bar
    Anyone try one of these? Curious if this would be a good upgrade on the goblin?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  • 01-31-2013
    TXTony
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokomojo View Post
    Anyone try one of these? Curious if this would be a good upgrade on the goblin?

Never tried one. Thinking swapping an alloy bar for another oem bar may not do much weight wise. Unless it has a different sweep or rise that you would like more. Kind of hard to say without seeing one. I usually swap stuff out for function first and then try to add some bling with it if I can. I have a whole box of oem bars and stems and honestly they are all pretty much the same weight wise and looks just with each bike company name on it.
  • 01-31-2013
    Tokomojo
    Re: Niner alloy bar
    Looking for a wider bar mainly. This one seemed priced right, and figured Niner has a good reputation.

• 01-31-2013
    Tokomojo
    Re: Niner alloy bar
    Looking for a wider bar mainly. This one seemed priced right, and figured Niner has a good reputation.

• 01-31-2013
    TXTony
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokomojo View Post

If its a good deal and they suite your needs...snag em up..
  • 02-02-2013
    Zerort
    Just received my New Goblin and replaced the bar with a Niner carbon bar. Seems like a nice fit for this bike. If the alloy bar is like this carbon version you'll be happy.
  • 02-03-2013
    Zerort
    FWIW - the bike (18") weighs exactly 29.0 lbs with this bar and Saint MX80 pedals.