FYI, Seeker 22 Out of stock- Mtbr.com
    AJ1
    mtbr member
    Aug 2015

FYI, Seeker 22 Out of stock

Got excited when it was announced the Seekers had been restocked, made my final decision to buy it and went to order, but there was no more stock. I asked Airborne when they would be back and was told that they had a bunch in the warehouse over the last two winters, as a result it had been decided to slim down for winter this year and there are no more 22 inch Seekers due to arrive, and no date for a re-order.

So disappointed, I spent so much time researching and there's nothing that comes close for the price and spec! Anyone have any ideas for an alternative?

AJ1
    mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Just wanted to add that Airborne have been great about trying to find a solution, tried to get me a discount on a fork for a Guardian and gave me an option on a Goblin. Way more helpful than the LBS I looked in.

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Pinch some pennies, or start a kickstarter to scrounge up another $250 and get a goblin? You're facing the same challenge everyone else faced most of the summer (and ongoing) with Airborne, not having stock but not finding a competitive enough option to take the plunge on something else. On pure specs, they're extremely hard to beat/match, so you either settle, wait, or level up. Doesn't make it any less frustrating, but honestly, my advice would be try to scrounge up more cash and go for the goblin.