Comparisons to other bikes Sette and Airborne?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Comparisons to other bikes Sette and Airborne?

Been researching direct marketing bikes and due to no stock on the bikes on BD motobecanes I have been looking at Sette and Airborne (Razzo and Goblin).

Anyone else share similar research and how you came to your conclusion?

I am really tempted on the price of the Sette Carbon hardtail. Seems almost too good to be true.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Sette is just a house brand for pricepoint. Their products are well built and priced.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I had a Moto and my wife rides a Sette. I think they are very similar in quality. I gotta say that Bikes Direct service is awsome......not to say PricePoint isn't awsome, just never had to call on them. I have no experience with Airborne, but suspect it is similar. But.....to answer your question, I would not hesitate to buy a Sette if that was what had my attention. Couldn't be happier with my wifes Sette Duro 2.0 SLX.

trailmaster
    Dec 2005
    I have been riding an Airborne Lucky Strike 26 HT since 1999. They warantied the frame in 2002 after the welds failed in a high speed G-out. The '02 is far superior... A great bike!!

I now have a Fantom team FS. Everthing is different ; Al vs Ti, F/S vs HT, Bigger fork, bigger tires, different geometry. So, comparisons are apples to oranges. I change them out based on the terrrain I'm going to ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0