Anyone else have a dedicated workshop for their bikes?

With the time change absolutely killing my riding time during the week, I figured I could keep myself busy by converting the game cave into my workshop cave since biking has completely taken over my life. Not that I am complaining one bit! Not only that, it will keep the wifey from bugging me about bikes and parts always in her way. I have a lot of bikes, so a feasible mounting solution to the wall is a must since the basement is only partial compared to the rest of the house, space is limited and comes at a premium.

A workbench and storage is needed along with a wall mounted repair stand to hold bikes, no room for a tripod setup without knocking something precious over. Venzo makes a decent setup, a mount that can go onto the wall or be used in a vice for 60 bucks. Not bad considering what Park Tool charges (yes, I know, you get what you pay for), but it holds every bike I have quite solidly. Impressive as the arm slides out for a full 21" clearance from the wall for lots of crank and pedal room, it rotates 360, and swings left and right. NICE! I can work on the bike without having to stoop over, or sit on the ground to do my thing. The workbench I made from left over lumber from previous projects, and have it anchored to the wall, added peg board to the wall, and lights. By the looks of things, I need more tools!! Too many blank areas in the peg board.

Before:

Anyone else have a dedicated workshop for their bikes?-1487747_1477518549140577_2023287611_o.jpg

After:

Anyone else have a dedicated workshop for their bikes?-120_2921.jpgAnyone else have a dedicated workshop for their bikes?-120_2919.jpgAnyone else have a dedicated workshop for their bikes?-120_2920.jpg