Another new EVO- Mtbr.com

Thread: Another new EVO

mtbr member
    Apr 2015

Another new EVO

Just joined MTBR, been lurking around here a couple months now. Got my EVO about a month ago, still plenty of snow on the ground then. Now that it's spring I can get some mud on the tires.

First bike I've had in about 10 years, for some reason I let work get in the way of riding. Won't be making that mistake any more. Love my EVO, it's a big upgrade from anything else I've ridden. Just shifts so smooth, fork is awesome, and the brakes rock.

Getting out on some of the local off road scene -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another new EVO-img_5512_zpsbq8cach3.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    Nice! I unboxed mine over the weekend but haven't had a chance to ride it much more than around the neighborhood. Have you done anything to yours yet or still loving it stock?

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    You're going to love the EVO once you hit some trails. Took a few rides to get mine all dialed in. Pretty slick now.

Haven't done anything to mine except a few accessories, computer and some bottle cages. Can't think of anything I'd change yet. But I always like tinkering, so I'll likely mod some things soon enough.

Members who have read this thread: 0