Airborne Lancaster?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Airborne Lancaster?

Anyone here have experience with this frame? I know they are no longer in business in the U.S. It seems like a pretty good deal for the frame on eBay (New). Problem is it is shipped out of Hong Kong so I would like some feedback on the durability and ride characteristics. I plan on using it as a Single Speed with limited use mainly in the winter. Since it will see a limited amount of use , I do not want to invest in any high dollar Titanium frames. Thanks.

Fall Branch Felon
    I'm looking at them too.

Let me know if you already got one, or if you've heard anymore input from elsewhere.
    "That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger"

Haro WERX XCR
    Ibis Alibi
    Interloc Scandium Elite

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by toydeluxe
    I'm looking at them too.

Let me know if you already got one, or if you've heard anymore input from elsewhere.

No, as you can see I could not get any feedback on the frame. I wound up purchasing a DEAN Colonel. I got a great deal from John at DEAN on one of thier specials. It was already built and I received the frame within a week. I would suggest calling DEAN if you are interested because most of the frames they have good deals/specials on don't make it to the website.

Members who have read this thread: 0