Airborne Corsair/ rolf wheels/ judy sl- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Airborne Corsair/ rolf wheels/ judy sl

ok guys i'm new here but have been biking for 6 years...right now i have a 5 year old cannondale f900 with magura rim brakes the hs22's. I've been looking at this Airborne Cosrsair w/ rolf wheels a judy sl shock, 9spd xt rear deraileur and pretty much everything else deore.. w/ bontrager step, kore seatpost and deore crank....the guy is asking 900 and its new...the way i look at it I can upgrade to xt front deraileur race face crank and bb, as well as xt shifters and a chris king headset to replace the wtb headset..for like 600 dollars more...is this a good buy..other alternatives would be the gary fisher zigurat, the cannondale f800, a trek in that price range...or possibly this haro..that a guy in my state is selling... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3691074516&rd=1

I had this in other forums but was not getting any response...also can i upgrade the judy sl to be air ride or something better

nuwmtber
    Go to Airborne's site and build the bike. It will give you the exact price for a new bike. Also, you may want to check out Airborne's frame recertification - gives you a lifetime warranty. Airborne's frames are on par with other Ti manufacturer's but what truly sets them apart is their customer service and the frame recertification might be worth it for peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rjahr01
    ok guys i'm new here but have been biking for 6 years...right now i have a 5 year old cannondale f900 with magura rim brakes the hs22's. I've been looking at this Airborne Cosrsair w/ rolf wheels a judy sl shock, 9spd xt rear deraileur and pretty much everything else deore.. w/ bontrager step, kore seatpost and deore crank....the guy is asking 900 and its new...the way i look at it I can upgrade to xt front deraileur race face crank and bb, as well as xt shifters and a chris king headset to replace the wtb headset..for like 600 dollars more...is this a good buy..other alternatives would be the gary fisher zigurat, the cannondale f800, a trek in that price range...or possibly this haro..that a guy in my state is selling... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3691074516&rd=1

I had this in other forums but was not getting any response...also can i upgrade the judy sl to be air ride or something better