Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017

    Changing fork travel?

    I want to change my rockshoxs revelation rlt 29 130mm to 150 and was wondering if that is possible, they don't sell a 29 150 but in the part list it says you can.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mack_turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    there's a suspension forum for this.

    if it's anything like my '13 Reba, you need a new piston shaft (I think that's the right term). I have a 120mm Reba but I've set it up 100mm and 120mm.

  3. #3
    damned rocks...
    Reputation: Aglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    It's an "air shaft", you can get the part number for your fork in the Spare Parts Catalog available for download at Sram site under the downloads section for your fork.

    Anyway if I'm not mistaken you need the part number: 11.4018.022.000 -- Air Shaft Revelation 150mm travel 26/27.5/29

    But you should check and confirm this.

Similar Threads

  1. Changing fork travel and handling issues?
    By Tomordr in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 09:49 AM
  2. Changing fork Travel on a 29er Hardtail Bike! Need advice
    By Mino Heinrich in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 01:23 PM
  3. Changing travel without changing Axle to Crown height?
    By jm2e in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:07 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 02:56 PM
  5. Changing the travel in a 2012 RS Revelation 29er RCT3 fork
    By crazynate in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:59 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts




© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.