WTB Speed TCS All Mountain 29- any review- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2009

WTB Speed TCS All Mountain 29- any review

Hi,

Thinking of changeing my Mavic 317A rim wheelset for something though and wide rim. Did anyone tried this wheelset ?

thx

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    any info about the WTB Speed TCS All Mountain 29 wheelset ?

Short-Change-Hero
    Think they are still to new dude. There is barely information out there about the Stryker set and that is because they have just started being sold. Give it to mid/end of summer and you should have information. You might get lucky with one or two users having them but the chances of that are slim. Sorry to burst your bubble.

mtbr member

strykers

i have a set and love them, but he is correct there arent that many out there at least in the usa yet.
    Another Tallboy convert!!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I was interested in the stryker xc but the price ( 1000) is ridiculous compare to Stans!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    has anybody some info about the WTB Speed TCS All Mountain 29 wheelset ?????

Shifted
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by freezombi
    bump cuz I need a new rear wheel. Great pricepoint for this wheel
    back at it
    2014 Trek Stache 7.

Davir

yah i have a set!

Quote Originally Posted by freezombi View Post
    Build is solid wheels are staying true which is good but the hubs are sorry cant keep the axles tight on the rear. also the seals are ineffective 2 months of use non drive side was all full of dirt and moisture.im not a happy camper with this product i bought these wheels for ever day use i live in oklahoma we dont have a mountain here but we do have a very rocky 600 foot bluff and 20 or so miles of trail they call these all mountain wheels i can only imagine if you rode them up and down real mountains what would happen.We repacked the rear and tightened the hub hopefully this will work. If not ill be reviewing W.T.B customer service.Stay tuned
    Last edited by davthedude; 01-06-2012 at 08:29 PM.

meow meow
    i believe they are just tcs rims laced to some deore hubs with straight 15g spokes. nothing special but if your looking to get into a ust wheelset cheap its not a bad option.

Davir
    After repacking and adjusting they did fine today rode a bunch and hubs stayed tight maybe something needed to bed in. as stated rims and build quality are good if hub situation is fixed than i like these wheels

Members who have read this thread: 0