Wily's back ---------------------------------->- Mtbr.com
    Where's Toto?

Good job! Wily's back ---------------------------------->

Just noticed the Wily banner is back up - now on right side of page. Good to see. Glad the guys at MTBR could work something out.

mtbr member

Hmmm . . .

I wonder if the MTBR ad guy made up that banner? Not doing Brad any favors. Left the first "e" out of "Singlespeed."

But that's a nit. Glad to see there was some solution reached.

rider
    Not back if you run 800 x 600 resolution and have to scroll over to see it!

I am the owl
    I would think that Wiley would get the top spot since they were the first forum sponsor. Also noticed on the forums main page it only lists Niner as a sponsor.
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

It's good to be back!

Yeah, things were a bit of a compromise with the banner and placement, but what can you do? The taller banner was thrown together pretty quick by mtbr.com and needs some work (like the mispelling for instance). I also have some better pics to put in there but all in all I am just happy to consider supporting the 29er board and will move on past this mixup.

I know my website is it chronic need of an update and I hope to get some new pics up soon. But if anyone else would like to see some pics of our frames feel free to email me and I can send some your way.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's support and it's great to know Wily's sponsorship/presence is appreciated here. I don't always have a lot of time to post on threads, but I try to read most threads because I too am a bike (29er) addict!

thanks

Brad
    [email protected]

www.wilycycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I just noticed that on the forums home page the 29 forum says it is sponsered by ninerbikes.

Brad, I would think a better compromise for the problems you've had would be to make sure that the forum says it sponsored by wilycycles.com and ninerbikes.com (you listed first since you ended up with the vertical banner). I think you should mention this to mtbr.

Quote Originally Posted by Wily
    Yeah, things were a bit of a compromise with the banner and placement, but what can you do? The taller banner was thrown together pretty quick by mtbr.com and needs some work (like the mispelling for instance). I also have some better pics to put in there but all in all I am just happy to consider supporting the 29er board and will move on past this mixup.

I know my website is it chronic need of an update and I hope to get some new pics up soon. But if anyone else would like to see some pics of our frames feel free to email me and I can send some your way.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's support and it's great to know Wily's sponsorship/presence is appreciated here. I don't always have a lot of time to post on threads, but I try to read most threads because I too am a bike (29er) addict!

thanks

Brad
    [email protected]

www.wilycycles.com