Where are the Spearfish?- Mtbr.com
    Got a suspension fork

Where are the Spearfish?

Aren't they shipping? Shocked at the lack of posts about them.

Particularly interested in seeing some 1x10 Spearfish mojo if you have one post!
    ONE SHOX, ONE GEAR, LOTS of FUN! www.TrailFu.com My Rides

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    There are a few posts about them, all here in the 29er forum. Just finished building mine tonight and will post some pics tomorrow.

Not a 1x10 but a 1x9, and it feels darn light for a full suspension 29er.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by randyharris

Particularly interested in seeing some 1x10 Spearfish mojo if you have one post!
    QBP is late with all the frames. They have sold through the first shipment and are waiting on the second. The two our shop recieved went out the door within a few days.
    If you find one pick it up.
    QPB has a june eta.
    VM

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I got one, pictures will be posted when the last 6ft of snow melts...

mtbr member

First batch sold through very quickly....we have more that are suppose to ship to us this week...what size are you interested in? Also, we have posted a couple threads on about the Spearfish, might try to do a Spearfish Search on here

cvs
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Vaya con Spearfish! i think they are all at some religious gathering in the Black Hills SD somewhere eating peyote getting BA paint jobs.

mtbr member

The 2nd round just landed!

We just had our 2nd round of Spearfish land! Here is a pic of part of the shipment Time to order the boys beer & pizza for a serious build session!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where are the Spearfish?-spearfishshipment2.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 918XC
    We just had our 2nd round of Spearfish land! Here is a pic of part of the shipment Time to order the boys beer & pizza for a serious build session!
    Any frames showing up or are you only ordering bikes?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Just checked out your site. What does that Spearfish with the XO build and ZTR Crests weigh? Looks like a nice setup.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Hansel12, when are you going to post pics of your build? We're itchin' to see that 1x9! GRD.
    MCH Co-Captain

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Rod
    Any frames showing up or are you only ordering bikes?
    Have quite a few frames on order as well....haven't received those....hoping they ship to us by Fri

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcavy1
    Just checked out your site. What does that Spearfish with the XO build and ZTR Crests weigh? Looks like a nice setup.
    We weighed a Large (w/o pedals) and it was in the 26lb range......I don't remember the exact weight, need to weigh one again, stay tuned.

Plastic homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Knirkekne
    I got one, pictures will be posted when the last 6ft of snow melts...

As a fellow MTBR'er I would be happy to sacrifice the time to try it out here in the Lindsey Lohan of States, where we have no budget but lots of trails open!

Let me know if you need a shipping address - no need to thank me I'm all about giving.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I've been ripping with mine for the last month and a half. The bike is simply awesome! Climbs/descends with the best of them. Mine weighs 24.8-25.2 depending on tires.

Never trust a fart
    I'm waiting till they are avail through QBP.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    We weighed a Large (w/o pedals) and it was in the 26lb range......I don't remember the exact weight, need to weigh one again, stay tuned.
    What does the standard build in medium weigh and do have some in that new batch? Also saw on your website that you get $100 in credit for every $1000 you spend, how does the credit work?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerboy99
    What does the standard build in medium weigh and do have some in that new batch? Also saw on your website that you get $100 in credit for every $1000 you spend, how does the credit work?
    With pedals and switching the tires to tubeless the Med will be in the high 26, low 27lb range

That is a new program we implemented....our site tracks your dollars spent with us and applies a store credit on your account at the $100/$1000 rate. So on the stock Spearfish ($2,250) you would receive a $225 credit to use on future purchases.

Members who have read this thread: 0