Where to buy Specialized Camber Pro 29er in NY city?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Where to buy Specialized Camber Pro 29er in NY city?

Hi,

I live in Belgium and unfortunately enough Specialized will NOT import the new Camber Pro 29er into Europe.

As I'm really desperate for that bike and as I'm visiting NY city in the beginning of November I'm currently thinking about buying the bike overthere and taking it back home with me. I can deal with customs, transport and administration, that's just fine.

Now I'm looking for a shop who might have those bikes available.

Anyone local could help me around with your best guesses where the might sell this back and have stock? Or what kind of delivery times are there on this model?

Thanks for some refferals

Regards,
    Tom

mtbr member
    I am not in the USA either, but you might try the regional message board, just scroll down on mtbr.com and post another thread.

I ordered a Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp over here in Germany and am a bit unhappy about Specialized Europes decisions too.

We not only have no Camber 29ers, we have to make to with the Stumpjumper FSR 29er Comp, too.

Iīd have bought the Expert model in a heartbeat. But if they donīt want additional money...

I am sure Iīll be happy with the Comp too, but I donīt really get it.

Either they want to push 29ers in Europe and go full speed ahead. Or they donīt.

Greetings Znarf

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I found indeed a reginal thread and have posted my message there as well.

Good luck with your 29er and yes ... Specialized decisions are a bit unfortunate

Tom

CB2
    Jam Econo
    You might have to do some running around to find the size and model you want, but there are a ton of Specialized dealers around the Greater NYC area, and within 2 hours drive.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCDealerLoc.jsp

Members who have read this thread: 0