Voodoo Aizan Fit

Printable View

• 01-04-2011
    psuambassador
    Voodoo Aizan Fit
    I currently ride a 17" Moto Fantom Pro 29er. Looking to get a slightly lighter frame, I came upon a very good deal on a Voodoo Aizan on Ebay. I bought it but it is 19". Before I do the unwrapping and building, does anyone know if this thing will fit me? The big thing that sticks out to me is the standover height difference. I believe it is 31.5" on the moto and 32.5" on the voodoo.

Anyone know how voodoos typically fit? Thanks.
  • 01-04-2011
    RogerRacer
    how tall R U and what is your inseam I ride a large Aizan and I am 5:10 I have short legs & long torso .I run a 90 mm stem .I like the bike big time
  • 01-04-2011
    intotheblue
  • 01-05-2011
    psuambassador
    I am 5' 10" as well. My inseam is about 31.5" so it should be good if it fits you. Have you had any toe overlap issues? Any quality issues with the bike? Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRacer
    how tall R U and what is your inseam I ride a large Aizan and I am 5:10 I have short legs & long torso .I run a 90 mm stem .I like the bike big time

• 01-05-2011
    psuambassador
    Yeah, I looked at the dimensions but numbers only go so far in my mind. I was looking for anecdotal evidence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by intotheblue

• 01-05-2011
    RogerRacer
    what color is the frame ,i had a some issues, but voodoo aka BTI was verry good about about taking care of any problem i had . toe over lap was no big deal .like I said I dig the Aizan it is a awesome bike I race it for the last two seasons cat1 .I have a buch of bikes and that is my go to bike ,I even race it in a cx race
  • 01-05-2011
    psuambassador
    I have the ancient gold color. I did notice some chips in the paint even before unwrapping it. I know I'll be putting more chips on it, but I'd love some touch up paint to make it look new before I start riding. Do they make such a thing?

So your bike is a 19" as well? I know you said large, but I am not sure how that correlates to the sizing. Thanks.

Quote:

what color is the frame ,i had a some issues, but voodoo aka BTI was verry good about about taking care of any problem i had . toe over lap was no big deal .like I said I dig the Aizan it is a awesome bike I race it for the last two seasons cat1 .I have a buch of bikes and that is my go to bike ,I even race it in a cx race

• 01-05-2011
    RogerRacer
    yes mine is a 19 check out how your seat post fits they had a bunch of them in that color that the seat tube was to big had to get a 27.4 seat post to fit it ,the 27.2 was to loose
  • 01-05-2011
    psuambassador
    ok, thanks!

Quote:

yes mine is a 19 check out how your seat post fits they had a bunch of them in that color that the seat tube was to big had to get a 27.4 seat post to fit it ,the 27.2 was to loose