Vitus Nucleus Sizing question- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9

    Vitus Nucleus Sizing question

    Hi,

    I am looking at the Vitus Nucleus VR 29.

    I am 5 ft -4 in tall and inseam of 28 inches (both height and inseam no shoes).

    What size should I get? Small or Medium? If they don't have a small for the VR 29, would a medium still be ok?

    Thanks?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mack_turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,116
    small. no question. you're going to feel lost and out of control on a medium.

    If you have size 8 feet, would you buy size 10 shoes if the store was out of size 8?

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    Hi,

    I am looking at the Vitus Nucleus VR 29.

    I am 5 ft -4 in tall and inseam of 28 inches (both height and inseam no shoes).

    What size should I get? Small or Medium? If they don't have a small for the VR 29, would a medium still be ok?

    Thanks?
    At 54 you would be on a small. I dont believe Vitus offers a 29 nucleus in small. I looked for my daughter and had to go with the 27 model. A medium VR 29 will feel big at your height.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
    small. no question. you're going to feel lost and out of control on a medium.

    If you have size 8 feet, would you buy size 10 shoes if the store was out of size 8?
    True.

    Thanks for the response!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abunchahicks View Post
    At 54 you would be on a small. I dont believe Vitus offers a 29 nucleus in small. I looked for my daughter and had to go with the 27 model. A medium VR 29 will feel big at your height.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah ic. Awesome, thanks for the info!

    How are your kids liking the Vitus Nucleus?

    What did they have before the Nucleus and how do they compare it?

Similar Threads

  1. Questions for Vitus Nucleus 24 owners...
    By CascadiaPNW in forum Families and Riding with Kids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2019, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 10:41 AM
  3. Anyone have the 2019 Vitus Nucleus 24?
    By marx68 in forum Families and Riding with Kids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2019, 08:22 PM
  4. Vitus Nucleus 29 size question
    By lnc0321 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2018, 07:54 AM
  5. Begginer: Vitus Nucleus 275 VR. Good enough?
    By povilasand in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2015, 01:58 AM

Members who have read this thread: 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.