Vassago and Fox G2 fork?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Vassago and Fox G2 fork?

Has anybody tried a FOX F100 with G2 offset on a Jabber? I've seen these forks on ebay for a pretty good price and was thinking of putting it on my new build. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your inputs!
    Last edited by fiddubrx; 09-13-2009 at 12:32 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    This spring I went from an 07 Reba to an 09 with 46mm offset and really like the results. However, I'm not sure I'd suggest going as far as a G2 Fox. Might be too much of a good thing if you know what I mean? I think I've read posts on this board by people that have tried it, hopefully they'll chime in.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Hi and thanks for the response.

I also contacted Vassago and they do not recommended running G2 forks. The acceptable range is 44mm to 48mm.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Aside from quicker steering, what might the consequences be? An 80mm G2 fox is going on my new Bandersnatch this week, because it is what I have available. I'll probably eventually put something else on it when I put the Hifi back together, but that probably wont happen until they are out of warranty swingarms for the old model. If anyone has ridden a G2 fork on the Vassago's I would love to hear some opinions.

Members who have read this thread: 0