Vassago and Fox G2 fork?

Printable View

• 09-13-2009
    fiddubrx
    Vassago and Fox G2 fork?
    Has anybody tried a FOX F100 with G2 offset on a Jabber? I've seen these forks on ebay for a pretty good price and was thinking of putting it on my new build. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your inputs!
  • 09-13-2009
    Stahr_Nut
    This spring I went from an 07 Reba to an 09 with 46mm offset and really like the results. However, I'm not sure I'd suggest going as far as a G2 Fox. Might be too much of a good thing if you know what I mean? I think I've read posts on this board by people that have tried it, hopefully they'll chime in.

• 09-13-2009
    fiddubrx
    Hi and thanks for the response.

I also contacted Vassago and they do not recommended running G2 forks. The acceptable range is 44mm to 48mm.
  • 09-14-2009
    wyosam
    Aside from quicker steering, what might the consequences be? An 80mm G2 fox is going on my new Bandersnatch this week, because it is what I have available. I'll probably eventually put something else on it when I put the Hifi back together, but that probably wont happen until they are out of warranty swingarms for the old model. If anyone has ridden a G2 fork on the Vassago's I would love to hear some opinions.