SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29 - Page 8- Mtbr.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 1,401 to 1,504 of 1504
    mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cue003 View Post
    Nice ride. What are you replacing the Mayhem with?
    Found a deal I couldn't pass up on a Ripmo. Have very mixed feelings about selling the Mayhem. I have loved this bike, but have also found myself venturing into burlier terrain where the extra travel would be kinder on my body.

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubya007 View Post
    Yes, I do (5 Star, Matte Black, XL), and I love it! I wanted a bike that would feel right at home on our trails, (it had to be agile, fast, efficient, poppy, a super-climber, handle chunk well, etc.), but would also travel well and would give me "more bike" when needed and when exploring other regions' trails. The Mayhem gave me a big YES to all that I was asking for! It's nice to look at too...
    If this was was large or medium I'd probably like to meet up with you for a trial run. XL will be too large for me at 5'8"

Glad you like it for the WI trail systems. Which systems you usually ride?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by prj71 View Post
    If this was was large or medium I'd probably like to meet up with you for a trial run. XL will be too large for me at 5'8"

Glad you like it for the WI trail systems. Which systems you usually ride?
    I also have a XL mayhem and ride northern IL/ South East WI trails 80% of the time. It's probably overkill in terms of travel, but I don't care and have a ton of fun on it.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ripn View Post
    Found a deal I couldn't pass up on a Ripmo. Have very mixed feelings about selling the Mayhem. I have loved this bike, but have also found myself venturing into burlier terrain where the extra travel would be kinder on my body.
    What's your take on the Mayhem vs Ripmo so far? Climbing, downhill and poppy feel? I'm currently on a Ripmo and like it a lot - just wondering if the Mayhem is any lighter / poppier?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronner View Post
    What's your take on the Mayhem vs Ripmo so far? Climbing, downhill and poppy feel? I'm currently on a Ripmo and like it a lot - just wondering if the Mayhem is any lighter / poppier?
    Same hear. I am looking into a Ripmo, but had considered a Mayhem also. Since I have XC bikes already I don't need a 1 bike solution and have leaned Ripmo for the chunk.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '19 Ibis Ripmo, XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Only have around 150 miles on the Ripmo, just getting it dialed in so you'll have to take this with a grain of salt.
    Both bikes are pretty damn amazing. The Ripmo is actually a little lighter than the Mayhem with the same build kit. I'd say the Mayhem has a firmer, poppier feel overall. The Ripmo is more plush and complaint by comparison, but not soft and squishy. Climbing wise, the Mayhem has a more efficient feel, especially on smother trails. The Ripmo seems to generate a little more traction when things get loose. Overall the Ripmo feels like a bigger bike (and it is) than the Mayhem. I had a OG Ripley (and quite a few miles on a v3 Ripley) before I bought the Spot. I think the Mayhem slots pretty nicely between the Ripley and the Ripmo. Definitely more capable than the Ripley, but think the Ripmo has the edge when ridding bigger terrain more aggressively. One thing I do miss on the Mayhem is the higher bb. I've had more pedals strikes than I would expect on Ripmo so far. Have needed to adjust my technique a bit to compensate.

Once I get more time on the Ibis I'll do a more comprehensive review.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    Great explanation. The mayhem has a more antisquat than a ripmo. So it'll be more supportive, more efficient, and snappier on the climbs and sprints. But more antisquat typically means a little less traction than something like a ripmo. So the ripmo will track the ground better and have more traction on the climbs than a mayhem. Both fantastic bikes with slightly different riding characteristics. Some people like a stiff pedalling platform (me) and some people like maximum wheel-hugging traction on the climbs.

mtbr member
    thanks
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '19 Ibis Ripmo, XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mtbr member
    Only have around 150 miles on the Ripmo, just getting it dialed in so you'll have to take this with a grain of salt.
    Both bikes are pretty damn amazing. The Ripmo is actually a little lighter than the Mayhem with the same build kit. I'd say the Mayhem has a firmer, poppier feel overall. The Ripmo is more plush and complaint by comparison, but not soft and squishy. Climbing wise, the Mayhem has a more efficient feel, especially on smother trails. The Ripmo seems to generate a little more traction when things get loose. Overall the Ripmo feels like a bigger bike (and it is) than the Mayhem. I had a OG Ripley (and quite a few miles on a v3 Ripley) before I bought the Spot. I think the Mayhem slots pretty nicely between the Ripley and the Ripmo. Definitely more capable than the Ripley, but think the Ripmo has the edge when ridding bigger terrain more aggressively. One thing I do miss on the Mayhem is the higher bb. I've had more pedals strikes than I would expect on Ripmo so far. Have needed to adjust my technique a bit to compensate.

Once I get more time on the Ibis I'll do a more comprehensive review.
    Coming from a Mayhem last year to (mostly) a Ripmo this year, these are my thoughts exactly. I'll add this: for longer rides where I'm climbing a bunch, I miss riding the Mayhem and the overall efficiency of the bike. On everything else, the Ripmo is an awesome bike and essentially feels like a more plush Mayhem.

To me, the Mayhem is the perfect do-it-all bike and is my choice for a one-bike quiver. That said, if you've got multiple bikes then it's hard to go wrong with a setup like a hardtail or an XC'ish 29er to pair alongside the Ripmo.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    rode mayhem 29 for about a season (june-may), had my friends ripmo for about 3 weeks while he was out of states, now on ripley v4. take with grain of salt as i have ridden and loved the feel of dw link bikes (ibis in particular) for past 10 years. last year i was trying to get into 29er realm and was looking for ripmo, but unavailability and discovery of mayhem steered me towards mayhem. i pretty much agree with other two observations, i liked how efficient and poppy the bike was, especially on smooth trails. i cant say i loved it on technical climbs or descends, which i thought it was a 29er novelty at that time. then i demoed ripmo and immediately realized why i love dw-link bikes. the suspension feel really suits my riding, it is still very efficient but also very compliant. but after i rode my firends ripmo for a while i began to realize it might be too much bike for what i really was looking for, especially since i had, and still have, hd3. i decided to wait and when ripley v4 was released i pulled the trigger. this bike ended up being perfect fit for me, while not as capable as ripmo downhill, it is still very very capable, would put it ahead of mayhem for sure (even though it has 10mm less travel), probably thanks to the suspension feel. very very efficient climber and climbs tech like no other bike i had or demoed before.

dmo
    mtbr member
    I'll chime in with my experience. Ive been on a Mayhem for about 2 yrs now. I came off of a mojo3 which i didnt like. Im not a fan of the ibis tune. I felt the my mayhem with a 140mm pike was great for all around trail riding. I ran it 27.5+ first before going to 29. I love how efficient it is. It just moves when you put the power down. Its also super stiff and does rather well in tech and downhills. There maybe other bikes that climb up tech a bit better.

On the other side, i now have a La Sal Peak. Its not a ripmo but its similar in that its a long travel 29er with a steep seat angle. The la sal is the most fun bike ive ridden. It climbs amazingly well and descends just as well. The faster you go the better. The Mayhem is more my keep the power down and speed up as i ride through all kinds of stuff bike.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks dmo, Cavo, hardtack party, snmokan, Ripn (i think i got everyone who recently responded) for your feedback and comparisons.

It has proven helpful to me for sure.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Still have a small black Mayhem frame available for sale.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Just received this email from Spot. For those on the fence about a Mayhem, this might help you finally pull the trigger (ex. $500 off 5 Star build).

{{To celebrate America's birth, we're putting Rollik 150s, Mayhem 130s, & Rockers all on sale! On top of the discount, we'd like to offer you a special coupon code for joining our email list. Use code FREEDOM200 at checkout for an additional $200 off your order (expires July 17th).}}

dmo
    mtbr member
    Anyone spend time on both a Mayhem and a Rhyve? My Mayhem is my do everything bike except for xc racing. Is the Rhyve somilar to the Mayhem in stiffness and efficiency? The Mayhem is a great do it all bike but at close to 30lb i can feel the weight on long rides. Anyone riddennthe Rhyve, 100 or 155, and can compare. I have a Fox 34sc 120mm from another bike that I would pair with the Rhyve. Id love to hear from people who have one.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Don't think are are too many Ryve's in the wild yet. Im betting a short travel living link bike would be a rocket. If I was shopping for an XC bike, it would be on my short list for sure.

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    Of those with the 36 and DPX2 140mm what do you think of it? Can any of you give a comparison to the 34 or DPS? I got my Mayhem with the 140 Factory 34 and Factory DPS, but as my riding has evolved to some gnarlier terrain and enduro style I'm considering upgrading. I don't necessarily want another bike, I like the versatility of the Mayhem, but I wonder if the Living Link creates a problem with small bump compliance or maybe I don't have my shock set to the correct PSI or rebound (or need the DPX2). Also, I'm around 140-145 lbs. so I don't think I necessary need a long travel bike (I'm not doing DH, just some enduros and rocky stuff with steep decents).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennythevamp View Post
    Of those with the 36 and DPX2 140mm what do you think of it? Can any of you give a comparison to the 34 or DPS? I got my Mayhem with the 140 Factory 34 and Factory DPS, but as my riding has evolved to some gnarlier terrain and enduro style I'm considering upgrading. I don't necessarily want another bike, I like the versatility of the Mayhem, but I wonder if the Living Link creates a problem with small bump compliance or maybe I don't have my shock set to the correct PSI or rebound (or need the DPX2). Also, I'm around 140-145 lbs. so I don't think I necessary need a long travel bike (I'm not doing DH, just some enduros and rocky stuff with steep decents).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    The DPX2 is better than the stock DPS. It seems to help with the mid stroke chatter issues. However, have Avalanche tune your stock DPS. They can do more with it than the DPX2 is capable of with the end result being much better.

mtbr member
    For "enduro" style riding/racing on rocky and gnarly terrain, I'd go with the DPX2 as it definitely helps make the bike more plush and compliant. That said, I personally preferred the DPS on the Mayhem as I thought it made the bike more lively and playful, and I liked the climbing platform. The DPX2 made the bike feel a bit more dead/damp to me, but that was more specific to the type of riding I do (all over Colorado and the west).

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    I have a Mayhem and now the Ryve 115 6 star build (XTR). Sounds like you are in the same boat I was, Mayhem is such a great do it all bike (mines 150/130), but I was missing a small bike for just racking up miles on big days and fast local single track rides with my xc buddies. Been very happy with my Ryve so far for this purpose, definitely is very stiff and efficient like the Mayhem, as usual been trying to find the balance on the rear end between the firmness (harshness?) and compliance that I had to find on the Mayhem as well, but the slacker geometry w/ 120mm fork leads this bike to being a ton of fun on the downhill sections too. I do wonder about a bit of overlap or differentiation between bikes though right now, if I was only XC racing or depending on your local terrain the Ryve 100 with the Mayhem might be the way to go. I'd like to do events like BC Bike Race on the Ryve so I got the 115, but now I'm hoping Spot comes out with a SB150 equivalent, longer travel 29er that I'd trade in the Mayhem for at this point.

dmo
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiding-Dude View Post
    I have a Mayhem and now the Ryve 115 6 star build (XTR). Sounds like you are in the same boat I was, Mayhem is such a great do it all bike (mines 150/130), but I was missing a small bike for just racking up miles on big days and fast local single track rides with my xc buddies. Been very happy with my Ryve so far for this purpose, definitely is very stiff and efficient like the Mayhem, as usual been trying to find the balance on the rear end between the firmness (harshness?) and compliance that I had to find on the Mayhem as well, but the slacker geometry w/ 120mm fork leads this bike to being a ton of fun on the downhill sections too. I do wonder about a bit of overlap or differentiation between bikes though right now, if I was only XC racing or depending on your local terrain the Ryve 100 with the Mayhem might be the way to go. I'd like to do events like BC Bike Race on the Ryve so I got the 115, but now I'm hoping Spot comes out with a SB150 equivalent, longer travel 29er that I'd trade in the Mayhem for at this point.
    Thanks. That helps. I want the bike for xc races, training rides leading up to a race and gast group rides with other racers. I have a fox34sc 120mm fork ill use either way. Does the 15mm +/- travel for the shock make a difference?

I put RWC needle bearings on my mayhem which really helped with suppleness. The shock is sooo active but you wouldmt know unless you looked down. I might do the same with the ryve.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Musings from the 27.5 plus curious: I swapped out my 29er wheelset to a 27.5 plus with 2.8's (DHF and Rekon) just for the hell of it. I've been running the bike as 29er since I bought earlier this year, but wanted to see how the bike rode with the smaller hoops. I was skeptical...but wow, the bigger rubber is fun! Local trails are super dry and blown out at the moment, and the extra traction was noticeable. Also...with all the comments on this forum about the Spot having so much anti-squat and feeling a bit harsh in the mid-stroke, I almost feel like the bike was made for the plus tires.....they added a lot of plushness, great climbing traction, but the bike still feels poppy and precise. I'm a pretty die hard 29er guy, but this kind of opened my eyes a bit......I know this a Spot Mayhem 29 Forum, but does anyone else have any experiences running both types of wheels?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHH View Post
    does anyone else have any experiences running both types of wheels?
    I'm about to do the opposite, as soon as I measure up my new rims to figure out spoke lengths and build 'em up. Curiosity is getting the better of me. I certainly don't have plans to dump my plus wheelset. I'd miss that cool plus tire noise on downhill slickrock/hardpack if anything.

dmo
    mtbr member
    Musings from the 27.5 plus curious: I swapped out my 29er wheelset to a 27.5 plus with 2.8's (DHF and Rekon) just for the hell of it. I've been running the bike as 29er since I bought earlier this year, but wanted to see how the bike rode with the smaller hoops. I was skeptical...but wow, the bigger rubber is fun! Local trails are super dry and blown out at the moment, and the extra traction was noticeable. Also...with all the comments on this forum about the Spot having so much anti-squat and feeling a bit harsh in the mid-stroke, I almost feel like the bike was made for the plus tires.....they added a lot of plushness, great climbing traction, but the bike still feels poppy and precise. I'm a pretty die hard 29er guy, but this kind of opened my eyes a bit......I know this a Spot Mayhem 29 Forum, but does anyone else have any experiences running both types of wheels?
    Ive done both. I started with 27.5 x 2.8. It was fun, poppy, and stable as hell. I tried 29x2.4 up to 2.6. The 29ers roll faster and have better roll over. They also have less pedal strikes. I stucl woth 29er for those reasons.

I have a evil insurgent with 27.5x 2.8 maxxis tires that is a ton of fun but again rolls slow even though weighing less than my spot

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo View Post
    Thanks. That helps. I want the bike for xc races, training rides leading up to a race and gast group rides with other racers. I have a fox34sc 120mm fork ill use either way. Does the 15mm +/- travel for the shock make a difference?

I put RWC needle bearings on my mayhem which really helped with suppleness. The shock is sooo active but you wouldmt know unless you looked down. I might do the same with the ryve.

Probably not a big difference on the rear shock going +15mm but the extra 20mm and stiffness of the 34sc is really nice to have. If I was still doing the shorter xc races proper I probably would have done the Ryve 100 as I'm betting its still plenty capable for some fun stuff with the head angle it has. I agree with the way Spot has marked the 115 in that its a marathon/racy-very light trail kind of bike. I'm in BC though so my typical XC ride has pretty burly features still.

dmo
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiding-Dude View Post
    Probably not a big difference on the rear shock going +15mm but the extra 20mm and stiffness of the 34sc is really nice to have. If I was still doing the shorter xc races proper I probably would have done the Ryve 100 as I'm betting its still plenty capable for some fun stuff with the head angle it has. I agree with the way Spot has marked the 115 in that its a marathon/racy-very light trail kind of bike. I'm in BC though so my typical XC ride has pretty burly features still.
    Would the 115 be a drawback racing vs the 100? If i get the 115 i can train and race on it but then again I still will have my Mayhem which is plenty capable

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo View Post
    Would the 115 be a drawback racing vs the 100? If i get the 115 i can train and race on it but then again I still will have my Mayhem which is plenty capable

Not necessarily sure the 115 would be a drawback but there is a supposed 2 lb weight difference between the 115 and 100 (my 115 is a large, 25 pounds on the dot without pedals) that would probably be noticeable, but the weight difference is interesting as I can only see the fox 34 vs. 32 and nobby nic on the front vs. racing ray being the difference between the bikes, so if you have the fox 34sc up front maybe the 115 is worth it as that would be the only difference in your build? The 115 is definitely fast but I think if I was still focusing on racing quite a bit I would have gone with the 100, especially the modern geo 4" bikes, are really quite capable all round. Especially having the Mayhem still, having a bike thats dialled for racing and then a real trail bike would be a solid way to go. For what its worth as well, I really like bouncing between the Mayhem and Ryve, even though they are quite different bikes on paper and riding purpose, there isn't really too big of an adjustment that I feel between riding each bike.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Love both sizes.

My bike came with 27+. When I smashed my 27+ rim I bought a Santa Cruz carbon Reserve 29 wheel set. I love both wheel sets. The 29 mounted with 2.5 DHF front and 2.35 aggressor rear is my go-to set for good conditions, long distance, speed. Much faster and better roll-over than the 27+. The 27+ I love just cause they're so much fun. Especially on sketchy terrain or when I'm trying drops I haven't tried before. I just rebuilt my 27+ wheels and installed Cushcore in 2.8 Rekons to reduce the chance of smashing another wheel. Can't wait to try them out. I'll post back how the 27+ with Cushcores perform once I get a few rides in.

You're right about the Spot being well suited for the plus sized tires. I demoed a Yeti with plus tires and hated it. Not sure what the difference is but I think it has to do with the stiffness of Spot's living link. The Yeti felt very imprecise when cornering.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I'm a big fan of both the 27.5 plus and 29 wheels. The bike handles both extremely well, and the wheels totally change the character of the bike.

I'm also a big fan of cushcore with plus wheels. It takes tire damping to an entirely new level. I feel like the 27.5+ is maximum fun, and the 29 wheels is maximum speed and efficiency. Both are a riot on this bike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2019
    I just joined the Mayhem club! I grabbed an ex-demo "509" 6-star bike (with 5 star wheels). I've done about 40 miles so far, and I'm loving it!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by strumke View Post
    I just joined the Mayhem club! I grabbed an ex-demo "509" 6-star bike (with 5 star wheels). I've done about 40 miles so far, and I'm loving it!
    Congrats on the Mayhem. How much were you able to snag it for?

mtbr member
    Jul 2019
    Congrats on the Mayhem. How much were you able to snag it for?
    I just happened to come across it when I was looking to see about demo-ing one. Ended up in the mid $4k's by swapping the Enve wheels out to stans. Everything else is the 6-star build...XX1, I just saw that the new ones are AXS and XTR ...I have some FOMO

mtbr member
    I go by there quite often and those demo bikes are a steal! Each time one goes out everything is setup for the rider by one of the Spot crew. So you don't have to worry about it being ridden with the suspension out of whack or headset loose ...Most folks pick em up, ride em for an hour or two then bring em back then Spot inspects em when they set it up for the next guy.

The AXS looks sweet but where I would be concerned with it is say you are on a trip to Taos or somewhere that doesn't have 10 high end shops and you snap that derailleur. With a normal set up you can walk into any shop and buy a derailleur to get you riding again, not sure you can do that with the AXS yet.

I originally popped into this thread to say I brought my bike into Spot recently so they could take a look at it. I've got roughly 3000 miles on it on rough Colorado and Utah chunk plus I am a hack, there is zero finesse. They said the frame looks great, no signs of stress. They found a bent derailleur and headset bearings needed replaced. A little over two years, 4 chains, two rear rims, couple derailleurs, couple cassettes and 3000miles and I am still in love with this rig.
    If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by poonamibaxter View Post
    I go by there quite often and those demo bikes are a steal! Each time one goes out everything is setup for the rider by one of the Spot crew. So you don't have to worry about it being ridden with the suspension out of whack or headset loose ...Most folks pick em up, ride em for an hour or two then bring em back then Spot inspects em when they set it up for the next guy.

The AXS looks sweet but where I would be concerned with it is say you are on a trip to Taos or somewhere that doesn't have 10 high end shops and you snap that derailleur. With a normal set up you can walk into any shop and buy a derailleur to get you riding again, not sure you can do that with the AXS yet.

I originally popped into this thread to say I brought my bike into Spot recently so they could take a look at it. I've got roughly 3000 miles on it on rough Colorado and Utah chunk plus I am a hack, there is zero finesse. They said the frame looks great, no signs of stress. They found a bent derailleur and headset bearings needed replaced. A little over two years, 4 chains, two rear rims, couple derailleurs, couple cassettes and 3000miles and I am still in love with this rig.
    That is a ton of miles in a little over 2 years. Not in a bad way by any means. I moreso mean it would probably take me 5 years+ to have that much. 4 chains during that time is good to know. Which group set do you have on your mayhem? What is the frequency for the cassette and chain replacement?

Did you get new rims by choice or you just beat them up so bad that you had to?

After all my back and forth and indecisiveness with which bike to go with (Ibis, HT, wait for new Tallboy, Pivot or Spot), I pulled the trigger on a M Mayhem. Now my nerves are kicking in in anticipation that is was the right choice and size for me at 5ft 9inches.

mtbr member
    The four chains were gx, I just put a xx on a couple weeks ago. 3 broke after about 6 months and one wore out badly enough to wear the cassette. I am running xo1 shifter and cassette and just installed a xx1 derailleur.

Had to replace the rear rim when it wouldn't hold air for tubeless anymore. I am a hack that likes to just truck stick through the rocks. I have the i9 backcountry 360 rims and it held up a lot longer than I thought it would.

I am almost 5' 10" and got a large mayhem then shortened the stem. I like that the 150mm dropper sinks almost all the way in when dropped. I always buy larges, I came off a large HD3 and a large Bronson before that.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    The four chains were gx, I just put a xx on a couple weeks ago. 3 broke after about 6 months and one wore out badly enough to wear the cassette. I am running xo1 shifter and cassette and just installed a xx1 derailleur.

Had to replace the rear rim when it wouldn't hold air for tubeless anymore. I am a hack that likes to just truck stick through the rocks. I have the i9 backcountry 360 rims and it held up a lot longer than I thought it would.

I am almost 5' 10" and got a large mayhem then shortened the stem. I like that the 150mm dropper sinks almost all the way in when dropped. I always buy larges, I came off a large HD3 and a large Bronson before that.
    Maybe I have to rethink their recommended siZing. With shoes I am 5’ 9.5” to 5’ 9.75” or so. I may either have to increase the stem size o the M to 70mm or going to a large bike and shortening stem to 50mm. Time for another call to the Spot guys. I bet they are completely fed up hearing from me via email and now since purchase via phone. Lol.

mtbr member
    Unless you've got long legs, there's a good chance you can't ride a large with a 160mm dropper... it can't go into the frame far enough. I had that problem with several of my clients (we had the Mayhem and Rollik last year as demo bikes), if they were on the short end of the size range, they were cutting it close since all the bikes had 160mm BikeYokes on them.

From experience fitting dozens of riders on our demos last year, I think 5'9" (ish) is definitely a medium. I find that the Spot bikes ran bigger than something like Ibis.

dmo
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Unless you've got long legs, there's a good chance you can't ride a large with a 160mm dropper... it can't go into the frame far enough. I had that problem with several of my clients (we had the Mayhem and Rollik last year as demo bikes), if they were on the short end of the size range, they were cutting it close since all the bikes had 160mm BikeYokes on them.

From experience fitting dozens of riders on our demos last year, I think 5'9" (ish) is definitely a medium. I find that the Spot bikes ran bigger than something like Ibis.
    Im 5'6" on a medium with a 40mm stem and it works for me. See if you can ride one

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    does anybody have any inside info if Spot is coming out with a bigger version of the Mayhem along the lines of the Ripmo? I want a mayhem, and I want a spot, but I think the 130/140 thing is not enough bike for me personally.......

mtbr member
    Jul 2019
    I'm 5' 9.5" with a 31" inseam and I had a similar concern. They told me the M would be good, and I'm happy with the fit. They put a 70 stem on there to give a little extra reach from the 50 that was originally on it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus1974 View Post
    does anybody have any inside info if Spot is coming out with a bigger version of the Mayhem along the lines of the Ripmo? I want a mayhem, and I want a spot, but I think the 130/140 thing is not enough bike for me personally.......
    I think I heard that the new Mayhem will be out next year and it is still gonna be 130/140 but have a stiffer frame and the flip chip. I don't think the geometry is changing, but I am almost positive it isn't getting more travel.

Where are you riding that a big wheeled mid travel bike isn't enough?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus1974 View Post
    I asked Spot about this a few months ago. They obviously didn't give any specifics, but made it sound like they had something longer legged in the works. A 160/150 living link bike would be pretty damn amazing.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I asked Spot about this a few months ago. They obviously didn't give any specifics, but made it sound like they had something longer legged in the works. A 160/150 living link bike would be pretty damn amazing.
    Sounds like you guys basically want a 29er Spot Rollik.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Something is in the works for late this year. No real details to share though.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    For the WIN - a 29er Rollik would be awesome IMO!!

As a first gen 557 owner - i have the new bikitis and as i came from 29ers when 29ers really werent great, i am highly intrigued by all the new mid-long travel options.

Whether a long travel Mayhem arrives or its a 29er Rollik or an all new model - i won't be doing anything but some select demos until Spot releases whatever it is up next.

My target list as of today:

Top Choices and Spot will be looked at against everything else.
    new Rollik 150.
    next gen Spot 29er mid/long bike

- it will take a lot to move me away from Spot. Im not even what you would label a brand loyalist as say some people ONLY buy Fords or Chevy's etc... i tend to demo, and buy what speaks to me and works for me - but Spot really have been GREAT as a company and the 1st gen Rollik can still hang with anything in its class and best a lot of it.

GG smash (or in 27.5 form shreddog)
    Alchemy Arktos

Next tier
    Evil Offering
    Possibly Fezzarri La Sal... but they left no standover with that top tube for a guy my size..

maybe for reference the new hightower and next gen Trek Fuel (going 140rr/150fr) but frankly i really like Spot and the other colorado local brands and they are all putting out products that should land on everyone's short lists as they really are that good.

dmo
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamper11 View Post
    For the WIN - a 29er Rollik would be awesome IMO!!

As a first gen 557 owner - i have the new bikitis and as i came from 29ers when 29ers really werent great, i am highly intrigued by all the new mid-long travel options.

Whether a long travel Mayhem arrives or its a 29er Rollik or an all new model - i won't be doing anything but some select demos until Spot releases whatever it is up next.

My target list as of today:

Top Choices and Spot will be looked at against everything else.
    new Rollik 150.
    next gen Spot 29er mid/long bike

- it will take a lot to move me away from Spot. Im not even what you would label a brand loyalist as say some people ONLY buy Fords or Chevy's etc... i tend to demo, and buy what speaks to me and works for me - but Spot really have been GREAT as a company and the 1st gen Rollik can still hang with anything in its class and best a lot of it.

GG smash (or in 27.5 form shreddog)
    Alchemy Arktos

Next tier
    Evil Offering
    Possibly Fezzarri La Sal... but they left no standover with that top tube for a guy my size..

maybe for reference the new hightower and next gen Trek Fuel (going 140rr/150fr) but frankly i really like Spot and the other colorado local brands and they are all putting out products that should land on everyone's short lists as they really are that good.
    I have a Mayhem and a La Sal. The La Sal is more fun does better the faster it goes. The Mayhem is more efficient, feels more stiff and racey. Their both good, it depends what you are hoping to get out of it

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    How did your pivots look? I just hit 2600 miles on my Mayhem. Will be pushing 3k by winter. Was guessing it may be time for some pivot maintenance.

I’m still somehow running the original eagle XX1 cassette and chain. Do need to check the chain stretch though, guessing it’s toast.

mtbr member
    They said they looked good and I don't believe they changed them out. They seemed pretty pleased with how everything was holding up. I get my suspension serviced twice a year and the bike feels better than new each time.

The xx1 stuff holds up much better, gx is dead to me now. You might end up replacing both when the chain finally gives out on ya.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Hey guys/gals, some input and suggestions will be appreciated. I just got my Spot Mayhem last week and it has been feeling great on the suspension and curbs around the neighborhood. However I ran off a 12 inch high “curb” and pretty much used what appears to be all of the suspension. What suggestions do you guys have to help combat this? This drop to flat is about half the height of some of the things in my local trail area. Do i need to add volume spacers and tokens front and rear? Or just add more air in both front and rear. But if i add air the “normal” ride could become more harsh right? Maybe I am being paranoid.

I was told that the top of the letters on the front fork is the end of the travel.

Here are the pics.
    SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29-40bf8f36-5207-45ed-bea6-9916aa9ff7d7.jpg
    SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29-c560fbed-9166-42f2-a5ec-d7a1d03adafd.jpg
    SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29-f61e915d-ff57-421c-9cbc-d8e9e7ff945a.jpg

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    You still haven't used all your travel. I'd say hit the big stuff and see where it stands at that point. If you want to be sure where the max end of travel is, you can always remove all the air (positive and negative chambers) and completely compress it and see where it goes.

I try to use all my travel every 2 or 3 rides.

Also, travel ramps up on these bikes, so the last 5% take a lot more to compress than the mid 50%.

If you're using all your travel on the big stuff, that's ok. if it's bottoming out harsh, you'll want to add a volume spacer. But I wouldn't go changing much until you completely bottom out.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks hardtail party.

Im going to try to get out to the bigger stuff this weekend if the weather permits. It is raining every freaking day it seems.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I'm also betting that most of the things you drop on a trail have a downhill landing (hopefully). Drops to flat are about the toughest thing on your suspension. While this bike can definitely handle a 2' drop to flat, I'm hoping your trail features have a better transition.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Hey guys, I've owned my Mayhem for about a year now, ~900 miles. I've developed a creak that only appears under load on the pedals/cranks. It's a clicking noise that appears through the pedal stroke when climbing, although I can get it do to it just as easily when applying the brakes and pedaling on flat ground. It does not make noise when pushing down on the saddle, or bouncing on the bike with the cranks parallel to the ground. So far I've removed, cleaned, and greased (where needed) the rear axle, cassette, derailleur and derailleur hanger, pedals, cranks, and bottom bracket. I replaced the chain as it was due (no change in noise). I've also done the same to the saddle and seat post even though the noise appears both seated and standing. I've tried different pedals. It sounds like its coming from near my feet.

My thinking is that it's the bottom bracket, but is there anything else you guys can think of before I go spend $40 on a new one?

Thanks guys. Still loving the bike, just annoyed with the noise

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppman View Post
    Hey guys, I've owned my Mayhem for about a year now, ~900 miles. I've developed a creak that only appears under load on the pedals/cranks. It's a clicking noise that appears through the pedal stroke when climbing, although I can get it do to it just as easily when applying the brakes and pedaling on flat ground. It does not make noise when pushing down on the saddle, or bouncing on the bike with the cranks parallel to the ground. So far I've removed, cleaned, and greased (where needed) the rear axle, cassette, derailleur and derailleur hanger, pedals, cranks, and bottom bracket. I replaced the chain as it was due (no change in noise). I've also done the same to the saddle and seat post even though the noise appears both seated and standing. I've tried different pedals. It sounds like its coming from near my feet.

My thinking is that it's the bottom bracket, but is there anything else you guys can think of before I go spend $40 on a new one?

Check the shock mount in the front. Mine did. The same and I tracked it down to this.

FAT CHANCE!

Have you ran your situation by the Spot guys? They are very helpful and may have seen this and or know some things to try to fix your bike.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Yes, I have, and they were responsive and helpful in offering suggestions. They suggested replacing the bottom bracket first. Just wanted to bounce it off you guys before spending the cash.

I just went to go check on the bike again, and I noticed there is a bit of play in the front shock mount. I have both bolts tightened to the spec'd torque, but I feel a knock when wiggling the shock back and forth. I'll bounce this off Spot.

mtbr member
    Yes, I have, and they were responsive and helpful in offering suggestions. They suggested replacing the bottom bracket first. Just wanted to bounce it off you guys before spending the cash.

I just went to go check on the bike again, and I noticed there is a bit of play in the front shock mount. I have both bolts tightened to the spec'd torque, but I feel a knock when wiggling the shock back and forth. I'll bounce this off Spot.
    Mine did this a while back. I pulled the crank and retorqued the chain ring bolts. None felt loose but I torqued em anyhow and it stopped. Mine has started again so I need to try this again.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    Can you get it to creak when you're coasting, or just when you're pedalling?

Based off what you mentioned, my guess would be the bb

My first creaks always come from the fox bushings surrounding my rear shock. That and the seat rails. I love my bikeyoke revive post so much, but it often creaks at the seat rails. A drop of tri flown usually quiets it for me.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    @hardtail party did you use the tri flow on the Fox bushings surrounding the rear shock as well? Did you have to remove the shock for this?

I am having a few freaks and what sounds like cable rattle somewhere (not the front grouping of cables) on my bike as well. I have a whopping 60 miles on my Mayhem. Been trying to track it down as well.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    @poonamibaxter, I did that already, but will give it another shot.

@hardtail party, I don't think I've heard it when "not pedaling" but I plan on doing some more experimenting tonight after work. I've only heard it on climbing, which then prompted me to try it in my driveway while applying brakes. How did you find your fox shock creek and what did you do to resolve it?

At cue003, this is not rattling, but I'd recommend maybe a bit of electrical tape on the cables near the head tube... this quieted things down up there for me.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I removed the rear bolt attaching my shock and greased it the shock bushings bson both sides. That made the creak go away. I've never had cable rattle. My bike is dead silent.
    Last edited by hardtail party; 09-12-2019 at 01:15 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    I am telling you to check the shock bushings. If you grab the can of the shock close to the front mount and rotate it you may hear the clicking sound. Also with the bike laying on the side push down on parts of the triangle to flex it ever-so-slightly. It took me a long time to find it but I did find it. I put a little bit of grease on the through bolts and retorqued down. It's solved it for a period of time but periodically creeps back up.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Alright thanks guys, I'll try adding a bit of grease to the shock bolts. When I did my first shock seal service I noticed it was completely dry, so I figured no need to grease.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Had an identical issue. It was the chain ring bolts. Loosened them and re-torqued them to spec and no more noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Hey guys, can you do the same thing to the DPX2 shock on the Mayhem that people are doing to the DPX2 shock on there Yeti SB130's?? I guess if you take out the spacer it makes the travel go from 130 to 136 making it a Lunch ride or whatever, not a big deal, more or less wondering......and If this is a stupid question, I will take the abuse, thanks in advance

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I would absolutely not recommend modifying the shock to increase travel. Would likely allow the rocker link to contact the frame at full compression. The Rollik had the contact issue due to an out of spec link and several people ended up with broken frames.
    If you modify the shock and break your bike, you probably aren’t going to get any warranty support from Spot.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    In my opinion, the best way to get a little extra travel for more chunk is to ride it in 27.5+ mode and air down a bit. The mayhem is an absolute bruiser in that mode.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I’m curious those that with riding weight between 150-160lbs what PSI did you guys settle on for front and rear suspension?

mtbr member
    Aug 2019
    Hello all SPOT Mayhem fans and owners. Paul here from SPOT bikes, yes, I work there for full disclosure. We've been lurking on MTBR and have enjoyed seeing all the info and stoke shared about the Mayhem. It has garnered quite a following for its unique qalities on the trail. Thanks for posting to these forums and sharing information and experiences with each other. If you ever want to have a conversation with us at Spot, the best way to reach us is by phone or email - 303.278.3955 or [email protected]. We love to talk bikes and trails, so drop us a line! Cheers!

mtbr member
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello all SPOT Mayhem fans and owners. Paul here from SPOT bikes, yes, I work there for full disclosure. We've been lurking on MTBR and have enjoyed seeing all the info and stoke shared about the Mayhem. It has garnered quite a following for its unique qalities on the trail. Thanks for posting to these forums and sharing information and experiences with each other. If you ever want to have a conversation with us at Spot, the best way to reach us is by phone or email - 303.278.3955 or [email protected]. We love to talk bikes and trails, so drop us a line! Cheers!
    I bought the Mayhem when 1st released. Paul was and has been great to work with. I have called him many times. No one should have reservations buying and working with the guys at Spot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Has anyone put a non-boost (6mm offset) chainring on the front of their Mayhem? Looks a bit tight in the rear, but doable. I find myself in the top ranges of the cassette often and would like to maximize the life expectancy of these ridicules expensive components as the chainline when in the 50 is pretty severe. Note: The offset, which moves the chainring closer to the frame, would lessen this.

Another option would be to switch to a 30t (presently on stock 32) in the front which would result in less reliance on the top two gears.

I have emailed Spot for their input, but have yet to hear back.

mtbr member
    IDK specifically if the 30t 6mm offset will not hit the chain stay, but going non-boost is a good idea in general. Most work is done in the lower gears (biggest cogs) and they get the most wear by far so having the chain line favor them helps. Wolf Tooth has a page discussing the benefits of doing this. The diff between boost and non-boost is only 3mm so not that big anyway.
    Do the math.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I had my maiden ride on my Mayhem this afternoon. What a rad bike, this thing just wants to get after it! Probably the best pedaling FS bike I've ever ridden. Most recently I'm coming from a couple Salsa split pivot bikes. The latest of which I m replacing, because at a Medium it was too small. Oddly enough my Large Mayhem rides and feels like a smaller bike than the Horsethief. I am still getting the suspension sorted on the Mayhem, but so far I'm digging it!

SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29-mayhem.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 9GUY9 View Post
    I had my maiden ride on my Mayhem this afternoon. What a rad bike, this thing just wants to get after it! Probably the best pedaling FS bike I've ever ridden. Most recently I'm coming from a couple Salsa split pivot bikes. The latest of which I m replacing, because at a Medium it was too small. Oddly enough my Large Mayhem rides and feels like a smaller bike than the Horsethief. I am still getting the suspension sorted on the Mayhem, but so far I'm digging it!

What is your inseam and height?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    32", 5'11"

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Hmmm... My inseam is also 32" but I'm 5'8" Trying to decide large or medium on this bike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Hmmm... My inseam is also 32" but I'm 5'8" Trying to decide large or medium on this bike.

If you have any chance to test ride one of either size I'd suggest doing so.

With a 32" inseam I'd say your probably good on a large. It may suit your shorter torso very well. The Mayhem has a pretty short toptube and reach by modern standards. At you height you could run a short stem and be in a good position. I currently have a 50mm stem, and as soon as a70mm crosses my path I plan to run that.

As much as I like the bike, I'd like to tweak the geo numbers a bit. Remove 10mm of chainstay length, add 25mm to the top tube/reach, and cut down the seat tube as much as possible. At 5'11", with a 32" inseam I can just barley fit the Bike Yoke dropper it came with, and like mentioned I am kinda cramped up with the 50mm stem. Shorter chain stays would just make it a bit more playful on my Midwest trails

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I 100% agree with the small geo tweaks you mentioned. It would change the nature of the mayhem to be a bit more playful, which some people would love and some wouldnt.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

SPOT Brand MAYHEM 29

At 5’8 you could probably go either way but I’d recommend a medium. With the longish 19” seat tube on the large you’d like be stuck with a 100mm dropper post. The saddle to bar measurement can easily be tweaked with a slightly longer stem.
    Last edited by ripn; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:32 PM.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    It's too bad the seat tubes aren't 4" shorter. However, the bolt/pivot that intersects the seat tube would also limit the size of dropper you could fit even if it was shorter. With how long droppers are these days, i like seeng frames with short seat tubes.

I ended up between a medium and a large on a Rollik 150 (same front triangle as a mayhem I believe). I wanted the reach of the large with the seat tube length of the medium. I ended up getting a large and cutting off 2.5" off the frame at the top of the seat tube. Even so, i could only fit a 125mm dropper in it. Obviously cutting your frame will completely voided your warranty, and it's not a job many people should attempt. But I'm glad I did it.

I have the legs of a 5' tall man (29" inseam), and the torso of a 6' tall man. The extra reach has been nice for steep chutes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Has anyone stuck with a mullet setup? 29x2.5 or 2.6 front with a 27.5 x 2.8 rear.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I've experimented with a mullet aerup like that. It took some getting used to.

I'd love to try 29x2.8 up front with 27.5x2 8 out back. That would make it a pretty aggressive feeling bike.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Hey guys, have about 100 miles on my mayhem so far and I just noticed that 10 or so knobs on my rear Nobby Nic are sliced or “cracking/tearing” at the base of the knob where it meets the tire itself. Is that normal after such low miles and use. Each outing is less than 10 miles of riding and it is the exact same trails? Only 100 miles and it appears that I may have to replace the tire. They are pretty price at like $70 a tire. What is a worthy replacement? Maybe I got a bad tire and I should just give it the Schwalbe another shot?

dmo
    mtbr member
    Hey guys, have about 100 miles on my mayhem so far and I just noticed that 10 or so knobs on my rear Nobby Nic are sliced or “cracking/tearing” at the base of the knob where it meets the tire itself. Is that normal after such low miles and use. Each outing is less than 10 miles of riding and it is the exact same trails? Only 100 miles and it appears that I may have to replace the tire. They are pretty price at like $70 a tire. What is a worthy replacement? Maybe I got a bad tire and I should just give it the Schwalbe another shot?
    Thats just Scwalbe tires. When theyre done get something else. I have Vittoria Martellos on my Mayhem and havent had problems

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Thanks Steve,

I'd be worried that the 29x2.8 up front would be too much of a mismatch, probably wander too much go up but might be okay going down.

I'd want to try a 29x2.6 Rekon to match my 27.5x2.8 Rekon rear but I haven't fully committed to building a front wheel just to try it out. Might save it for a winter project.

Quote Originally Posted by hardtail party View Post
    I've experimented with a mullet aerup like that. It took some getting used to.

I'd love to try 29x2.8 up front with 27.5x2 8 out back. That would make it a pretty aggressive feeling bike.

hardtail partier
    Oct 2012
    I usually ride a wider tire in the front than the back. I exert more cornering forces on a front tires and that's where a wider tire works best for me.

I've run as wide as a 3.0 up front on my plusnjardtail, and I love it, aside from the weight.

Experiment away, you may love it

mtbr member
    Take a picture and submit a warranty claim with Schwalbe... they'll send you a new tire ASAP.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks folks. I will reach out to Schwalbe in the morning and see what they say.
    Last edited by cue003; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:21 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Warranty claimed submitted and already fulfilled by Schwalbe. Thanks for the feedback guys.

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    If anyone is selling a medium, pm me. Thx

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by COBlue View Post
    If anyone is selling a medium, pm me. Thx
    Just PM'd you.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    deleted

mtbr member
    May 2013
    If you ever make it over to Sac you can take mine for a spin.
    @ Ripn - I’m in Sacramento and would really appreciate having a look at your Mayhem. Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I will put it out there too (following Ripn lead) that if anyone is interested in the Mayhem and in the S. FL area shoot my a PM and you can try my Medium Mayhem out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I am 5’9” / 32” inseam.

After a lengthy test ride on a M, I could not imagine being on a large.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I too am 5’9 (moreso 5‘ 9.5”) with 32 inseam and on a M. I struggled trying to decide at first and looking a geo numbers on paper comparing to other bikes. I am happy I ended up on M.

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Thanks for the helpful information.

mtbr member
    Hello all,

Just demo'd a Mayhem this weekend. Fantastic bike. I have a 2017 Trek Fuel EX 9, and the Spot felt very similar with a more efficient climbing platform and a much more supportive suspension on the downs.

I demo'd an Ibis Ripmo earlier in October and was a little put off with it's pedaling position. The bottom bracket is set pretty far back and it felt like I was in a unicycle riding position. Great bike on the downs but just felt like I didn't get much power on steep climbs.

Looking hard at the Spot for next Spring. A couple of questions:

1. Anybody running 2.5s on the Stans Arch MK3 wheelset? Those rims were a little narrow for my taste.

2. I like quiet bikes, and my Trek requires regular suspension bolt, bushing, bearing maintenance. How maintenance "free" are you finding the Spot's suspension system. Looked to me like only 4 bearings, but is anyone finding they are having to regularly clean and grease the living link?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Zoomie,

1. I run a maxxis minion DHF 2.5 in front and haven't had any issues on the Arch MK3 rims.

2. I've owned my mayhem for a little over a year now, and recently just broke down the entire bike in search of a creak that I've had for maybe 3-4 months now. The creak is very slight and really isn't noticeable to other riders that I ride with (just to give you an idea). I can say this, taking the entire bike apart, removing and replacing 6 bearings in the frame was not that difficult, but it also didn't solve the issue. Therefore, it's either a) in the living link which the Mayhem manual specifically says not to remove/service (They state "call spot with any questions" which I have not done cause I'm not completely convinced it's the link just yet or b)it's in the drive train somewhere. So my plan of attack is maybe trying a new crank cause I've literally tried everything else.

Anyway, short answer to your question, yes on 2.5s, and the bike is fairly quiet and seems to be very quiet for the majority of owners. The living link is supposed to be maintenance free.

mtbr member
    Man, quick reply! Yes, chasing creaks is frustrating, but hopefully it's just the bottom bracket. Thanks for the information, I appreciate it! Very helpful

dmo
    mtbr member
    I had the same problem and found it was my rear axle and main pivot bolt causing the noise. Good luck with yours

mtbr member
    May 2007
    dmo, what did you do to fix the issue? I've cleaned and greased my rear axle many times now, and as far as the main pivot bolt, I just removed it, cleaned it well with isopropyl alcohol and reassembled to the specified torque. Spot's manual says not to grease it...

dmo
    mtbr member
    I greased the rear axle and torqued the heck out of it. I had my lbs pull all the bolts off the rear end, clean, regrease and reassemble everything. I got a new pivot bolt from spot that ill try if the noise comes back.

I cant remember but i may have an mrp axle on the rear end too

mtbr member
    Aug 2019
    If anyone is Ryve 115 curious, Bicycling recently posted a review -
    https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear...ve-115-review/

Enjoy!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678