Spam: DT Swiss SS 29er Stan's Olympic ZTR Wheelset- Mtbr.com
    [email protected]

Spam: DT Swiss SS 29er Stan's Olympic ZTR Wheelset

I have a set of DT Swiss single speed disk wheels for sale. They are only a couple of months old and are perfectly true with no blemishes. They have only been ridden a few times. They are laced to Stan's ZTR Olympic rims by Dave Thomas of Speed Dream Wheels. They have red alloy nipples and are very light, weighing in at 1632g. They are set up tubeless with an almost brand new set of Maxxis Ignitor tires. These aired up with a floor pump and have never burped. I will also include a brand new set of Salsa Ti skewers to finish your wheelset off right.

I will sell the set with the tires installed, Salsa ti skewers included and shipped to your door for $650.

The wheelset alone is easily over $750 and these are new quality, with new tires and new ti Salsa Skewers, I easily have over $900 invested, for only a couple of rides. I am only selling to get a very expensive new set of Industry Nine wheels to try.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1strongone1; 02-23-2006 at 07:19 AM.
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"

Student of the Bike
    1S1- What valve stem/rim strip combo are you using? I'm building up a set right now and trying to decide if I should drill out the VS hole. Using a floor pump would be nice...
    Thanks,
    CBaron

Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CBaron
    1S1- What valve stem/rim strip combo are you using? I'm building up a set right now and trying to decide if I should drill out the VS hole. Using a floor pump would be nice...
    Thanks,
    CBaron
    I didn't use the strip. I used the tape and I air up with a floor pump no problem. I'm running Specialized Fast Tracs. Once you drill the rim you can't go back.

[email protected]
    That is right. All I used is the yellow rim tape, with the hole as it came. It aired up instantly with a floor pump and I have never burped any air. I hardly ever have to add air before a ride, maybe a couple of pounds every 3 weeks or so. Stan's rims are the key to running a tubeless 29er set up.
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"

Members who have read this thread: 0