Shock for Intense Spider 29er- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Shock for Intense Spider 29er

Hi, I have an Intense Spider 29er with Fox RP3. I am considering an upgrade to RP23, will there be a significant difference in performance? Is there anything else I need to know, i.e which year etc? Would a 2010 be better than 2009 which is better than 2008...?

sv

No longer 26
    Quote Originally Posted by svegar
    Hi, I have an Intense Spider 29er with Fox RP3. I am considering an upgrade to RP23, will there be a significant difference in performance? Is there anything else I need to know, i.e which year etc? Would a 2010 be better than 2009 which is better than 2008...?

sv
    Send what you have to Push industries to have tuned to your weight and riding style would be an option.
    G
    You can't depend on honest answers from dependant hands...

Training for vacation
    Waste of money...

You gain an on and off switch and a three place 'pro-pedal' knob over the RP3's hi-lo-off switch.

Internally I'm sure the RP23 is 'better' per marketing BS but if you need to waste some $$ you will probably feel more of a difference if you send ithe RP3 to PUSH.

If you know what you dont like about the RP3 and/or if you know how you want it to perform they will be able to match your request as closely as any air shock can.

Members who have read this thread: 0